Bobbi Brown Peony & Python

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Bobbi Brown Peony & Python
Bobbi Brown Peony & Python Palette

I love this palette! The packaging is beautiful and very sleek! Usually palettes that have some sort of special packaging tend to be bulky but this is very slim and fits in my make up bag, no problem. The colors inside are gorgeous and great quality. I like using the deep purple for eyeliner. I carry this with me now and recently used it to touch up after work for drinks. It was so convenient! I would definitely recommend to a friend, especially if my friend loves to do day-to-night transformations without stopping at home.

This is a very pretty palette. You can create quite a few day and night looks with it. My favorite colors are Plum Orchid of course, Cool Ivory (really nice for blend out the darker shadows) and Eclipse. One of my tricks is to use Eclipse on the lid and add Lavender (the lighter purple) over it. It makes the black softer while adding a hint of purple. Although there are tow purples in this palette, it makes a different one! so it's liek you have a 3rd purple! :) then i add Plum Orchid (darker purple) in my crease and blend out the harsh line with Cool Ivory. Opal and Cobra are nice as well. They can be a wash of color or assist in brightening the eyes or darker shadows.

Popular Palettes