Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Souffle Body Cream

Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Souffle Body Cream

Not my type of smell at all, cannot really describe what it smells like. The quality of the body cream itself and the effect it has does not impress either.

on 3/22/2016 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Although I love the LM Fresh Fig perfume, I am not a fan of the body cream. There is something sickly sweet and artificial about this product that I can't quite put my finger on. Truth be told this is my least fave out of all the LM body creams, which is odd considering that the fig perfume is my fave out of all the available scents. As far as performance goes, it really is extremely moisturizing - but that smell, ugh. If you love fig I say skip the cream and grab the fig scrub and perfume instead.

on 3/25/2011 5:04:00 PM

I'm a former fan of Creme Brullee body souffle, but I went to the LM counter today for a lip glace and smelled this....HAD TO HAVE IT!!! Been wearing it now 4 hours and everyone who has come in contact with me keeps asking me what that nice smell is!!!! WINNER!!!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I just recieved my fig body cream and im delighted.Ive become addicted to the fig scents at the moment.I adore Jo malone wild fig and cassis.
The scent does last a long time,and im using mine as a perfume untill ive saved enough for the Jo Malone perfume 100ml.

on 8/19/2012 1:27:00 PM

Wonderfully warm, fresh scent. Uber hydrating yet easily absorbed and non-greasy. Generously sized. Perfect pampering product!

on 4/8/2013 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this rich body cream. Very strong, sweet smell but really is good stuff.

on 3/17/2011 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Another winner from Laura Mercier. This fragrance notes, according to the LM website, are "celeste figs, apricot nectar, and ylang ylang." I pick up a whiff of coconut along with the fig, while the apricot and ylang ylang definitely take a back seat but round out the fragrance. This scent, like Creme de Pistache, is gourmand but not foody, the scent lingers for nearly 24 hours, and is as lovely then as when you apply it. It also lacks the cloying quality of some of LM's earlier fragrances, like almond coconut and vanille gourmand. The souffle itself is the usual LM quality--decadently creamy and deeply moisturizing, a pleasure to apply. Although pistache remains my favorite, I would repurchase this.

Popular Lotions / Creams