Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment

Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment

3.5

on 4/1/2017 3:25:00 AM

This product is so so..this could heal acne and minimize acne scars, but it takes so many days... i use it before i apply my sunscreen, and this product became a barrier so my sunscreen doesnt clog my pores and doesnt make new whitehead appear.. and this product absorb quickly..

on 12/12/2016 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have acne prone and sensitive skin.
I have acne from whiteheads near mouth and chin area. My skin is oily, especially in T zone area.
I used kiehls blue face wash, calendula toner, and this acne blemish control for 3 weeks now.
The dermatologist at kiehls said acne blemish control suits sensitive skin.
First time using it, it stung my skin realy bad, but tomorrow morning you can see acne dries down or popping out.
But when I using it in daily basis, it makes my skin irritates, red, and acne come out endlessly because of irritation.
I'm not recomend this for acne sensitive skin person.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product so much. One of the best acne gel ive ever used.

on 5/26/2016 12:04:00 AM

the only thing works on my very very small pimples. basically i am not an acne prone type, but i have some small pimples on my forehead and chin. when i got the sample, it works like magic. become softer and softer the next morning. then i decided to buy. yes i will repurchase i guess. but after daily use, the product is not as magic as the first time use. i guess my skin used to it, so i feel like it loses the effect day by day.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I recently broke out on my cheeks and forehead. Overnight the pimples had turned red and huge. I was passing by a Kiehl's store and decided to drop in to see if they could recommend something. This product was recommended by the sales stuff and she claimed she was using it too.

I used it that night as the sales person had recommended. After washing and toning my face. I applied a thin layer over the problematic areas and a thicker amount on the pimples itself. The next morning, the pimples had dried up, become smaller and there was no redness. Even my husband commented on it.

I'm currently using the product daily in thin layers as i still am breaking out. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something to "attack" their pimples.

It costs $52 and comes in a squeeze tube that carries 30ml of product. The product is light and doesn't feel sticky on the skin. Hence, it can be used under make up.

on 5/5/2016 8:38:00 PM

I don't normally write reviews but this is my holy grail!! I've used this for many years, maybe 6+ years. I have sensitive, dry, acne prone skin. I love that the product is not super drying. It works best when I feel like I'm getting a pimple and works well as an acne preventative (if that makes sense?). It does help heal pimples and diminish acne scars. It takes a couple months, so be patient.

For the other reviewers saying it makes "eraser dust". I think you might be applying too much of the product. I usually apply a quarter pea size amount and that covers my whole chin. I also massage the product into the acne areas for 15-20 seconds.

Note to Canadians: Stores haven't had this in stock for the past 8-10 months. I talked to a khiels associate recently and he said they're coming out with a newer/better formula. I had to buy the last two tubes from online.

Con: the price increased so much!!!! Stop! :(

on 1/7/2016 9:56:00 AM

i was very put off by Khiels after the first full size item I bought wasn't that effective until one day when I couldn't stand my pimples anymore I just decided to try out the sample I received.

Honestly the smell really freaking sucks and it kind of gives me a headache but this item works so well?!
I washed my face with neutrogena natural purifying cleanser and tone my face with Hada Labo toner before applying the acne blemish control daily skin clearing treatment. (No I didn't apply moisturiser afterwards as I wanted to let the product absorb into my skin first)
My cheek blemish (how do you explain.. It's like a volcano shaped? And it was painful) shrunk within 20 mins?! I was really wow by the effect.

Anyway so I read the ingredients, it's not pure salicylic acid but the salicylic acid works better if the pH of your skin is Low, lesser than 5.5.

This item really works for me but the smell is really such a freaking turn off

I'm acne prone, mild sensitive and bit combination skin and so stressed 😩

on 12/19/2015 7:55:00 PM

I have very bad cystic outbreak during that time of the month. Desperate, I went to kiehl's to get this treatment. Not cheap in Singapore, I paid S$52 for 1 tube of 30ml or 1 oz. It is not miracle product, but it does helps to clear acne, and seems to lightens some marks slowly. Have to try a few cycles of mense then to confirm this works.

on 9/4/2015 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Try it when a salesgirl at the store recommended it to me.
Firstly, the texture is kind of watery and feel fresh on face,but when I try to apply my moisturizer, my face will have some white flakes like when we use eraser that kind of flakes,and make Me wonder what wrong with this product.
Secondly, the smell wasn't really great but I still can stand it, but it claims to reduce acnes and clear out blemishes.for what it claim to , I cannot agree because after I use this product ,it breaks me out like more occasionally than before, so it is definatEly a No No to me.

on 8/12/2015 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My holy grail!
I have a tiny acne all over my face and this product really help to clear out my skin with out drying out my skin.
It dries out my acne instantly.
I use it everyday before any SPF or moisturizer and everynight before by serum. Works like magic