Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.5

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Hi guys!

I bought the Milani Baked Blush and I love it! It's such a nice color and OMG that pigment!
My favorite part about the blush - is the price! it is affordable :)

on 8/13/2017 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My go to blush. I have used it for many years and although I'll buy department store brands out of boredom, I always come back to this one. It reflects as a beautiful coral color on my olive skin. Similar to NARS orgasm but better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I can't stop using this blush. I've reached for it every day since I bought it. It feels very smooth and gives a sheer wash of pink if applied lightly, but you can definitely build it up. (Must ... not ... over-apply ... blush ...) I have warm medium-toned skin, and this blush is more pink than peach on me.

I've been doing it on the apple of the cheek + high cheekbone area + across my nose for a cute look. Also, I put it so high up on my cheekbones because it's super glowy and gives me a great highlighter-without-highlighter look. It's very flattering.

Packaging is really nice: the gold looks very classy and appealing, and the round domed powder top is so inviting.

I want to buy more of these Milani Baked Blushes!

on 8/7/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is the blush that helped me figure out what blushes suit my skintone best. I love the peachy color. Ive moved on and bought so many peachy blushes. This blush is what helped me get started.

on 7/31/2017 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Another 'Nars-Orgasm' dupe but at less the price. This blush is of phenomenal quality. The colour is soft orangey-coral ( in the pan I would say it's in between Nars Orgasm and The Balm Hot Mama). Unlike the two mentioned brands it appears to have no golden sheen in the pan, the blush appearance has a suede like finish. On application, this blush is strongly++ pigmented. . There is product kick back, definitely need to tap the brush few times before applying. Applies like a dream and blends just as equally. Once applied the colour payoff is exceptional, I can see a beautiful golden glow over the coloured cheeks. It is just stunning! The packaging is pretty but flimsy. Gold plastic casing houses the blush, lift the attached blush pan and under the blush is a mirror and a tiny brush (reminds me of Benefits lil brushes in the boxed blushes) which really is useless. I rarely buy drug store level cosmetics- but this is a hidden gem! Stronglyyyy recommend this blush!

on 7/12/2017 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

What can I say that has not already been said? Everybody sang their praises about this pinky-orange-peach-gold blush and I thought to my PPP self, "eh. Looks like it'll be too warm for my skin tone." Boy was I wrong. I absolutely LOVE it. Somehow the warmth just brings out a glow to my skin. I look more awake and fresh. I find myself reaching for this most days, even over my high-end blushes from UD and MAC. Love it! Give it a try even if you think it won't be a good match for your skin tone! You may be pleasantly surprised as I was!

on 6/28/2017 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This blush is freaking gorgeous.. And I normally do not use many drugstore products. I use mostly high end in my everyday makeup . I have used Nars orgasm blush for years, Tarte, Becca, and Mac. This blush competes right along with them, and is the only blush I have ever found from the drugstore that I could actually add to my high end makeup product collection . My skin is NC25 (medium olive with yellow undertones) This blush gives your skin a gorgeous luminous glow that is the same if not better than Nars Orgasm. I would recommend to anyone! Especially for the price!

on 6/22/2017 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I use this blush almost every day for work and I love it. It's right on par with higher end blushes. I own just about every shade of blush that Milani has to offer. They're all so pigmented and pretty and they last all day.

on 6/9/2017 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is one of my all time favourite blushes. It comes in a peachy tone and has specks of gold to it which provides a very flattering sheen to the skin. It's not too glittery or too pigmented like some drugstore blushes- just the perfect balance. It is also very affordable and wears well throughout the day. One thing I will say is that the packaging is not the best. It's comes with an added tiny mirror behind the blush which makes the packaging very chunky and unnecessary IMO. Absolutely love this blush though! Definitely worth trying!

on 6/1/2017 1:17:00 AM

I have way too many blushes and I have to admit, this is one of the best. It lives up to the hype. I have no idea how this peachy color transforms my face so beautifully but somehow it does. I would never guess that this color would work for me but it is extremely flattering on my neutral/warm skin. It's cheap so definitely you should try it, you won't regret it.

Popular Blush Products