MILANI Baked Blush - Luminoso

MILANI Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.4

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 7/4/2018 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this blush in both Dolce Pink and Luminoso. They are similar, dolce pink is a bit more pigmented. I really like them both! I don't think they are too sparkly, they are very pretty and flattering :)

on 6/27/2018 5:27:00 PM

This is my all time favourite! Beautiful, very natural colour, great pigmentation and the price is wallet-friendly as well. You ca't go wrong with this one. Will definitely repurchase!

So first I tried out the dolce pink one and even though that really pretty too ,on days it would be toooo shimmery for me and I decided to try this one.its BEAUTIFUL it gives a glow without excessive shimmer and pigmentation is really good too.Plus it looks very natural and it’s rwally hard to to over the top with this one.

However lasting power is like 2-3 hours and sometimes begins fading in the first hour of application which is sad.Yet one of my favourite!

on 6/16/2018 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Nice compact with a mirror and brush ( I have not tried the brush). Quite a bright peach pink with shimmer, but sadly the shimmer was not as evident as I like. I would call this another apricot pink rather than a warm pink like Nars Orgasm.It's very pretty on a warm skin tone. It's mid opaque, Nars is transparent. A little doll like if you over do it.I love Milani, their lipsticks are amazing. I think if I bought another I would try a pink toned blush.

on 6/5/2018 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the first blush I buy in all my makeup trajectory and I LOVE IT. I love that is not matte, because it gives my face a natural and healthy glow, also the color matches perfect with my skin tone and looks amazing, is super pigmented so you need a tiny bit to show up. It comes with a mirror and with a brush, I don't know how other brushes that come with blushes are so I can't compare it but for me it works well, is not amazing but is good.

on 6/4/2018 10:59:00 AM

I love this peachy baked blush from Milani. I find it adds a nice natural look to my face - great to add a touch of brightness to my 'no-makeup makeup days'. I have paler skin, but I'm sure it would be nice on different skin tones. I'm not in love with the packaging, however, it's a bit bulky. It's nice it has a little mirror but I have never used the brush so I think it's unnecessary. Who doesn't have 1 or more blush brushes in their collection? Anyways, this is a really pretty blush and I highly recommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best blush formula ever!
As much as I did not enjoy using Nars blushes I enjoy using Milani. It goes on very smooth, doesn't emphasize the texture and has kind of dewy finish. The color is not strong on initial application, but buildable without any effort. There is no chance of clown-like cheeks and it lasts all day.
I might try other colors, since Luminoso looks too orange and muddy on my NC25 skin, but the formula is so good!

on 5/4/2018 12:50:00 AM

This blush is such a great value. Rich color that is highly pigmented and lasts all day. The shade complements a variety of complexions. The formula glides on and blends well.

on 4/22/2018 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love it! Pretty color—much like Merle Norman's lovely liquid Captivating, which I was getting ready to order from the MN studio where we used to live (I don't like the one here at all), but so much less expensive. For reference, I'm about NC20.

The container is much thicker than it would have to be for me, as I don't need touch ups through the day, so don't need the brush compartment.

Usually prefer cream blushes—can't remember a powder I've liked—but this doesn't look powdery at all. Good pigmentation. No shimmer once on, just sort of lit from within. Stays on all day.

Highy recommended.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I bought the Luminoso baked blush based on the reviews here. It’s a lovely peach blush with a golden sheen. It’s not glittery or sparkly, just a perfect amount of light reflection. It looks amazing in my NC20 (LOLA) face. I get compliments every time I use it I think it’s a total dupe for Benefit Coralista blush. I tried them both at once and they were identical. Will keep this as a regular staple. Now I need to find the same effect with the color pink.