Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.4

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Such a gorgeous color with nice staying powder. Adds the perfect touch of warmth to my fair skin.

on 4/19/2017 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

My new favorite blush! This is coming from someone who isn't into blush, however this gives my cheeks a nice healthy peachy glow. It's affordable and I think it will work well with all skin tones.

Such a pretty peachy shade, looks best on light to medium skin tones, makes your face glow without using a highlighter. Last all day, is affordable and has the pretiest packaging!

I love this blush. Its smooth and creamy. One swipe lights up my whole face. I hate the packaging its very hard to open. I have to use a nail file to get it opened. But what's inside makes up for it.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

The color goes on flawlessly without being overbearing. My skin tone is a very golden bronze. Terracotta tints traditionally match well for me, and in this case, I was not disappointed.

on 3/19/2017 7:50:00 PM

This is a gorgeous blush! The finish is very glowy, it leaves a really nice luminous sheen to the skin without any chunky glitters or sparkles in the product. The colour is a perfect peach shade and it wears well for at least 8 hours without fading too much (though it does fade after about 8 hours). For reference, I have NC15 skin with yellow undertones and it compliments my skin tone very well. The price is excellent ($10 in Canada), however it was really hard to find as stores tend to sell out very quickly. I've seen other people complain about the packaging but it personally doesn't bother me at all, it's just standard drugstore packaging. The colour is beautiful though, definitely worth the purchase!

I'm surprised I love this product so much. I bought it because it was so hyped up I was curious and it really didn't disappoint. It's very peachy and glowy and at least on my normal cheeks it lasts amazingly well. I've used it on other people too and it looks beautiful on fair to tanned skin tones so that's great. I would highly recommend if you're on the hunt for a peach toned blush.
I do have to say this blush is NOT a dupe for NARS Orgasm at all.

The dense pigmentation makes it a bit difficult to apply without becoming too much.
I prefer more toned down blushes.
It still is the blush I use the most, however I have to be very careful when applying it.

on 2/24/2017 11:34:00 PM

This is so beautiful!!!!!!!! A dual intensity blush with a gold/peach tone, it's as beautiful today as it was the first day I used it. Not something you will get tired of. Great on all skin tones. Worth the hype. Thank you Jaclyn Hill for recommending this!!!!!!!!!!! This may be a tough find in-store, so try looking online.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Great product. A nice peachy color with slight shimmer that highlights your cheeks. Would buy again if it was easy to find in Sweden, good price too!