Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.4

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 2/21/2018 11:15:00 AM

Simply amazing I nearly want to say it’s bad as it seems to sell out so fast.. get it people

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This reminds me of a dupe for Nars Orgasm. It is rather shiny on my skin and is very pigmented, so it takes very little. I do not like the packaging as it "flips" up and the crummy brush that I tossed, falls out. Overall, I would buy again if it were lost or destroyed, however, in a practical sense, there is only so much blush one can use in a life time, and there is alot here!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love this blush. Read the reviews here a few years ago and bought it and used it up. I decided to try a couple different brands of blushes in case there was something else out there and threw them both away. When I bought this again and reached for I cooed ‘hello lover’ at it. It just works for my coloring so well. I don’t have any problems with it being too glittery and am usually not a fan of glittery makeup. I can’t recommend this blush enough, try it, you might adore it too.

One thing I’ve noticed, which I notice with any highly pigmented products-it will stain my silver hair so I hold one hand over my temple hair to make sure I don’t brush it into my hair. This is something I noticed with one of the blushes I threw away also and more due to my silver temples rather than the product.

on 2/12/2018 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I first bought this 5 years ago, and did not like it back then. I could not figure out why, and, after trying it again, I still can not figure out why this shade can not work for me. When I wore NC42, this shade would barely show up, but its glitters had me looking like a disco ball. Now that I discovered that I am a C6, it still does not show up on me. I tried this shade again when I experienced my first east coast winter, which saw me going down to the intensity of an NC42, even when applied with a clean brush, this shade looked GRAY on me! After these attempts, I gave up on trying to make this blush work on my super-olive skin.

on 1/26/2018 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Price $8.00

This is a really pretty blush with decent pigment. The packaging is bulky and cheap feeling. I would have preferred a much slimmer compact. The color is similar to Nars Orgasm but not as pretty or as pigmented and chalkier. I'm giving this 3 lippies because the color is pretty and it wears well, lasting on me all day long.

Here is the problem I have with this blush. The texture of it feels chalky and when I apply it it creates an unattractive weird texture on my skin that is very noticeable. I don't even know how to really describe it because I have never had a blush do what this one does. it's like it accentuates every pore and creates some of it's own which I know makes no sense. I can make it look a little better if II go over it with a damp beauty blender but a setting spray doesn't take that look away. I suspect it is some issue with the shimmer in it that just does not play well with my skin. I've never had a problem with other brands with shimmer and Nars Orgasm which is a close shade doesn't do it, neither does Nars Angelika. I read a review below where someone said there may be 2 formulas, one good and one not so good, and I am wondering if that is the case and I got one of the bad batches.

on 1/21/2018 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this blush! Such a beautiful peachy shimmery colour! Packaging looks nice but the cover broke a little, however this did not effect product so I don’t care that much. Good price, would definitely re-purchase!

on 11/7/2017 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I’m a big fan of this blush! The colors are beautiful and blend so nicely on the skin. I love how it sits and stays on. It’s definitly not a matte blush- there’s some sparkle. But I love it. It’s absolutely beautiful and pigmented. Very buildable. Don’t plan on buying anything else!!

on 10/15/2017 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Until Luminoso come into my life, I used to cringe to the word "blush". It always remind me that
over-done cakey face mature looking skin.
Well, this blush is everything!
This peachy-coraly shade gives the most subtle, healthy glow naturally blush look!
It's very pigmented so just a teeny-tiny bit will do.
I think I would look great on many skin tones as well. 5 lipsticks well deserved! ❤️

on 10/6/2017 5:01:00 AM

This is a beautiful peach blush with very flattering gold shimmer. I love the way this sets on my skin. Very little goes a long way this blush, a very light hand will do. I also have loved Nars Orgasm for years now, but these are so different. Luminoso comes out more peach on me while Orgasm looks more pink on me. Luminoso though is priced so much more reasonably. Love this. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Okay I now own 2 of these blushes and I love them. I find them both pigmented and shiny, but the quality differs between the two. I took 2 lippies off for lack of consistency.

Paranoid as it sounds, there are definitely 2 different formulas of this product. One is the soft, buttery sheeny blush everyone seems to be talking about. It's lightly pinky-coral and super blendable and flattering. It's very reminiscent of the essence satin touch blushes but even softer. I think Dolce Pink might be the same formula also.

The second formula is much closer to their other baked blushes (eg. Berry amore, Bella Bellini, etc.). It's much harder and more that 'dry, baked' and chalky texture. The colour of this one is more orange/red but goes on a bit lighter. It also has a much more glittery appearance on the skin rather than a sheen. For what it's worth I ordered this second blush off their website before finding the better version in store.

I would definitely recommend making sure it's the smooth, lighter one with no veining if you're looking for the cult fave.

Popular Blush Products