Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.5

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 11/7/2017 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I’m a big fan of this blush! The colors are beautiful and blend so nicely on the skin. I love how it sits and stays on. It’s definitly not a matte blush- there’s some sparkle. But I love it. It’s absolutely beautiful and pigmented. Very buildable. Don’t plan on buying anything else!!

on 10/15/2017 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Until Luminoso come into my life, I used to cringe to the word "blush". It always remind me that
over-done cakey face mature looking skin.
Well, this blush is everything!
This peachy-coraly shade gives the most subtle, healthy glow naturally blush look!
It's very pigmented so just a teeny-tiny bit will do.
I think I would look great on many skin tones as well. 5 lipsticks well deserved! ❤️

on 10/6/2017 5:01:00 AM

This is a beautiful peach blush with very flattering gold shimmer. I love the way this sets on my skin. Very little goes a long way this blush, a very light hand will do. I also have loved Nars Orgasm for years now, but these are so different. Luminoso comes out more peach on me while Orgasm looks more pink on me. Luminoso though is priced so much more reasonably. Love this. :)

on 9/20/2017 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

OMG this was totally worth the hype! It is such a pretty coral color with a slight sheen. On my nc30 skin it looks so natural and glowy. I'll wear it with just mascara and a matching lip tint (Wet 'n Wild Balm stain Coral Of A Story) and it is just lovely! Most people don't even realize I'm wearing makeup with that look, not even my mom!

Hi guys!

I bought the Milani Baked Blush and I love it! It's such a nice color and OMG that pigment!
My favorite part about the blush - is the price! it is affordable :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Okay I now own 2 of these blushes and I love them. I find them both pigmented and shiny, but the quality differs between the two. I took 2 lippies off for lack of consistency.

Paranoid as it sounds, there are definitely 2 different formulas of this product. One is the soft, buttery sheeny blush everyone seems to be talking about. It's lightly pinky-coral and super blendable and flattering. It's very reminiscent of the essence satin touch blushes but even softer. I think Dolce Pink might be the same formula also.

The second formula is much closer to their other baked blushes (eg. Berry amore, Bella Bellini, etc.). It's much harder and more that 'dry, baked' and chalky texture. The colour of this one is more orange/red but goes on a bit lighter. It also has a much more glittery appearance on the skin rather than a sheen. For what it's worth I ordered this second blush off their website before finding the better version in store.

I would definitely recommend making sure it's the smooth, lighter one with no veining if you're looking for the cult fave.

on 8/7/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is the blush that helped me figure out what blushes suit my skintone best. I love the peachy color. Ive moved on and bought so many peachy blushes. This blush is what helped me get started.

on 8/13/2017 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My go to blush. I have used it for many years and although I'll buy department store brands out of boredom, I always come back to this one. It reflects as a beautiful coral color on my olive skin. Similar to NARS orgasm but better.

on 7/31/2017 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Another 'Nars-Orgasm' dupe but at less the price. This blush is of phenomenal quality. The colour is soft orangey-coral ( in the pan I would say it's in between Nars Orgasm and The Balm Hot Mama). Unlike the two mentioned brands it appears to have no golden sheen in the pan, the blush appearance has a suede like finish. On application, this blush is strongly++ pigmented. . There is product kick back, definitely need to tap the brush few times before applying. Applies like a dream and blends just as equally. Once applied the colour payoff is exceptional, I can see a beautiful golden glow over the coloured cheeks. It is just stunning! The packaging is pretty but flimsy. Gold plastic casing houses the blush, lift the attached blush pan and under the blush is a mirror and a tiny brush (reminds me of Benefits lil brushes in the boxed blushes) which really is useless. I rarely buy drug store level cosmetics- but this is a hidden gem! Stronglyyyy recommend this blush!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I can't stop using this blush. I've reached for it every day since I bought it. It feels very smooth and gives a sheer wash of pink if applied lightly, but you can definitely build it up. (Must ... not ... over-apply ... blush ...) I have warm medium-toned skin, and this blush is more pink than peach on me.

I've been doing it on the apple of the cheek + high cheekbone area + across my nose for a cute look. Also, I put it so high up on my cheekbones because it's super glowy and gives me a great highlighter-without-highlighter look. It's very flattering.

Packaging is really nice: the gold looks very classy and appealing, and the round domed powder top is so inviting.

I want to buy more of these Milani Baked Blushes!