Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.4

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 2/21/2017 11:25:00 PM

I have nothing bad to say about this blush - except it was hard to find for so long!

I want a blush that looks like a natural flush, but better. Lasting power and pigment is important: if it doesn't last until lunch, I'm unhappy. I did try Essence blushes, which aren't terrible, but the colour range was limited and they didn't last as well. I've never spent a lot on blush because I have never seen one that I felt like spending 35-50 bucks on (well, maybe Hourglass or Becca), and because I want a few different shades for different looks. I am fair, green eyes and light brown hair, and while a pop of blue-pink blush is nice, sometimes I want to mix it up. In steps Milani: I can have 5 or 6 blushes and not worry about the guilt. I even got my first 2 on sale, approximately $6 CAD: the next time I see a sale, I'll buy more.

Perhaps my NARS orgasm experience is out of date, but I found it too shimmery for me - and not finely milled. Milani has hit pay dirt with their baked blushes. Luminoso is my daily HG blush: I look healthy, just enough reflective ingredients and lasts for hours and hours. I got Delizioso Pink as well, what I would traditionally have picked, but find I reach for the Luminoso every morning. Buying one for my best friend and sister to ship as little care packages.

C'mon, you can't go wrong.

Milani recently changed the color of Luminoso from a shimmery light peach to a peachy/coral orange color that reminds me of a sunset.

Very pretty color and i will buy again.

on 2/14/2017 6:41:00 PM

Beautiful colour, but I wish it didn't exaggerate my pores and imperfections :( because it's got a gorgeous glow to it, it's not the best for textured skin. I can only work with it when I am wearing heavy duty full full coverage foundation underneath. Otherwise, it's a great blush, I just wish they made it in a matte formula.

This is the only product that I can say reaches HG status. It has the perfect amount of sheen with no glitter but adds a sort of lit from within look. It's also the perfect shade of peach for my medium yellow toned skin (I'm on the darker side of medium). It blends in so well, I feel like it would be a really good blush for a beginner since it's so effortless. I, however, detest the packaging as it's sooo bulky and provides a scratchy and therefore useless brush. That definitely wouldn't deter me from repurchasing it or recommending it to anyone though! I personally have gotten rid of the bulky packaging and moved it into a z-palette.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really great blush for the price and yes, a pretty good dupe for the famous Nars O.... in that it is able to show up on people who can't get O. to show up. I'm one. Nars O just doesn't show up on me, but this does. Dolce Pink from Milani is said to be a closer match. I think this stands on its own as a very useful and beautiful blush when you don't want a cool toned pink.

The surface is domed and easy to brush up and apply. The color is a shimmery peach that seems to give you a glow from within.

It dusts up a bit more than expensive blush would, but who can argue at the price? The compact is also very well made: a mirror and tiny brush are in a compartment below. Like any compact, it will break if you drop it.

I'm not a peach blush person but it suits even my cool toned, fair-medium complexion.

on 2/10/2017 8:20:00 PM

Milani has hit it out the park lately with all their baked products! And the blushes haven't become a cult favorite for no reason. Luminoso, Tea Rose, Bella Bellini, Coralina and Dolce Pink are my favorites. Personally I find Dolce Pink as a pretty close dupe to NARS. The pigment and creaminess is fantastic for a drugstore Blush. Definitely tap your brush before application...

on 2/8/2017 11:04:00 AM

I always reach for this blush with my nude or warm toned makeup looks. It is beautiful and a little goes a long way!

on 2/8/2017 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This blush isn't being hyped without a reason - it's truly amazing. I have very, very fair skin and it looks gorgeous on it. The only thing I would say though, it's quite pigmented so don't go too heavy handed - for an everyday look I only tap my brush into it once. And I'm not sure if I like the packageing since it's kinda cheap looking and feels like it would break easily.
Nonetheless, the product itself is a must try.

on 2/7/2017 12:49:00 AM

Love the colour!!

I too am late to the game. I"m fair and usually prefer cool blushes, but I thought at the price point I might as well take a risk. I love this blush! It's definitely peach/orange- no pink at all. And SUPER pigmented- use a light hand! What I do is I put on my usual pink blushes, then just tap my brush into this blush and do a wash- it instantly brightens up my face. I haven't tried it on it's own, but I will in the summer (I got this in December). A surprise hit for me!