Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.4

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Ah the famous Luminoso! I received it in the mail last week and have been using it every day since. It is a subtle light peachy color that disappears into the skin, leaving a natural glow.
My NC 42-44 skin tone practically eats blush for breakfast, so this doesn't show up as a true peach. So, i use it over my Sleek Life's a Peach blush, It gives my peachy blush the extra oomph and adds a natural glow to my face.

On its own, it just works to warm up my skin a little but its not very discernible although it looks like a true light peach in the tub. But i actually like that. Now, i always avoid anything shimmery as i think it emphasizes my scarring from teenage acne. So, it was with a lot of nail-biting that i finally went with this. I am happy to conclude that this is not so much 'shimmery' , leaving shiny particles all over (hate that) but all it does is create a nice glow. (or maybe its because i buff it out lightly) Either way, i love the effect and will repurchase.

But i guess i can't say the same to the other shades in the collection (with the exception of the matte ones) as i have heard the words "glittery" and "flecks" and "chunky" being used over and over in reviews about them. yikes!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lovely drugstore find. Very pigmented and blends nicely. Color is fresh and youthful. Apply with a light touch - it's easy to overdo. Great price. I also have the "Rose D'Oro" shade which is very nice! These blushes are really a great bang for your buck. They remind me of the Laura Geller baked blushes, though these are smaller in size. Similar product though.

To Read all 383 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/19/2016 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This blushes have so much pigmentation. I have it in the colors; Dolce Pink, Rose D'Oro , Berry Amore, Luminsos, Bella Rosa. This are hands best blushes from the store.

on 7/11/2016 5:05:00 AM

One of the best blushes I've own, and I've own MANY. I bought my first about 5 years ago, and I think I've bought a new one for every year since then. I simply love this blush, it wonderful and I can't stress that enough.

It's a very flattering warm coral with fine milled shimmer that's not frosty nor glittery to me. I think the color would suit pretty much everyone. Looks a bit like NARS Orgasm but not as pink, and much warmer in tone. It goes on very smooth and never gets patchy. It doesn't highlight unevenness in my skin and have never made my sensitive skin break out. I'm about NC20 in the winter and NC35 in summer and this blush is a bit too light for me when I'm at my tannest, but it still gives a pretty highlight effect. The staying power is so-so, have to reapply after a few hours but I don't mind.

The brush at the bottom is worthless though, and the packaging bulky because of it, but that's about the only bad thing I can think of. Go get this blush.

on 6/20/2016 1:15:00 AM

I love this blush! It is so gorgeous and suits a variety of skin tones. It stays on ALL day, and is such a beautiful colour. The packaging is beautiful as well! Very good products for such a good price!!!

on 6/12/2016 10:34:00 PM

This product is probably the dupe for Benefit's Coralista blush. It is very very very similar. Both have peach tone. I purchased them as many beauty bloggers raved about them but I don't find them too amazing on my NC25 skin. It doesn't give my skin any radiance or fresh glow and what I hate about this, there's a lot of excess powder falling to my clothes every time I use it. I really don't get the hype from this blush.. Asian skin might reconsider purchasing this blush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Such a beautiful blush! It is the perfect shade of peachy pink that seems to flatter most skin tones. It does have small flecks of glitter in it so if sparkly blush is not your thing, you should probably stay away from this. However, this is a fantastic blush to wear all spring and summer!

on 5/30/2016 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I never felt the need for a blush in my life and lived quietly with my shapeless face, until I discovered MUA (responsible for my constant need of choosing between fancy food and nice make up,DAMN YOU GUYS) (now I'm making excuses for not going out anymore "I can't go out I'm poor" but at least I have three new foundations heheheh)
So, I hopped on this Luminoso trend, reading a lot of beautiful comments on it. I wasn't sure about paying about 12 euros for a product I never knew before, so I first went for a cream-to-powder Essence blush for trying - I was forced to buy Luminoso online because I can't find the brand anywhere in Italy. I trained and I was ready. Got this on Amazon.it for about 6 euros and fell in love ever since.

I don't know a damn thing about colour pairings, I've always been this basic, so I guess this apricot colour fits my fair skin in a good way. Not that I have many other blush comparisons. Anyway. It is apricot, right, and has the slightest shimmer in it, which is something that I usually dread but the amount is so tiny it is barely noticeable. It goes smooth. It stays. That's cool.

I have to say I really hate the included brush, I think it ruins the surface of the blush by scratching too much powder. I use a lovely soft kabuki brush for getting the job done for the most natural appearance.

Would buy again and would suggest it to every skin tone!
Will borrow this to my friend for her wedding.

This is a very pretty blush. It brightens up my face and makes it look a bit more youthful because of the peach color. Would 10/10 recommend, especially since it's at a drugstore price point.

Has this product been discontinued? I looked it up on the milani website and it's still there. Does anyone have any info since makeupalley says it's discontinued?

Popular Blush Products