Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.4

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Okay I now own 2 of these blushes and I love them. I find them both pigmented and shiny, but the quality differs between the two. I took 2 lippies off for lack of consistency.

Paranoid as it sounds, there are definitely 2 different formulas of this product. One is the soft, buttery sheeny blush everyone seems to be talking about. It's lightly pinky-coral and super blendable and flattering. It's very reminiscent of the essence satin touch blushes but even softer. I think Dolce Pink might be the same formula also.

The second formula is much closer to their other baked blushes (eg. Berry amore, Bella Bellini, etc.). It's much harder and more that 'dry, baked' and chalky texture. The colour of this one is more orange/red but goes on a bit lighter. It also has a much more glittery appearance on the skin rather than a sheen. For what it's worth I ordered this second blush off their website before finding the better version in store.

I would definitely recommend making sure it's the smooth, lighter one with no veining if you're looking for the cult fave.

on 9/20/2017 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

OMG this was totally worth the hype! It is such a pretty coral color with a slight sheen. On my nc30 skin it looks so natural and glowy. I'll wear it with just mascara and a matching lip tint (Wet 'n Wild Balm stain Coral Of A Story) and it is just lovely! Most people don't even realize I'm wearing makeup with that look, not even my mom!

on 8/7/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is the blush that helped me figure out what blushes suit my skintone best. I love the peachy color. Ive moved on and bought so many peachy blushes. This blush is what helped me get started.

on 8/13/2017 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My go to blush. I have used it for many years and although I'll buy department store brands out of boredom, I always come back to this one. It reflects as a beautiful coral color on my olive skin. Similar to NARS orgasm but better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I can't stop using this blush. I've reached for it every day since I bought it. It feels very smooth and gives a sheer wash of pink if applied lightly, but you can definitely build it up. (Must ... not ... over-apply ... blush ...) I have warm medium-toned skin, and this blush is more pink than peach on me.

I've been doing it on the apple of the cheek + high cheekbone area + across my nose for a cute look. Also, I put it so high up on my cheekbones because it's super glowy and gives me a great highlighter-without-highlighter look. It's very flattering.

Packaging is really nice: the gold looks very classy and appealing, and the round domed powder top is so inviting.

I want to buy more of these Milani Baked Blushes!

Hi guys!

I bought the Milani Baked Blush and I love it! It's such a nice color and OMG that pigment!
My favorite part about the blush - is the price! it is affordable :)

on 7/12/2017 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

What can I say that has not already been said? Everybody sang their praises about this pinky-orange-peach-gold blush and I thought to my PPP self, "eh. Looks like it'll be too warm for my skin tone." Boy was I wrong. I absolutely LOVE it. Somehow the warmth just brings out a glow to my skin. I look more awake and fresh. I find myself reaching for this most days, even over my high-end blushes from UD and MAC. Love it! Give it a try even if you think it won't be a good match for your skin tone! You may be pleasantly surprised as I was!

on 6/22/2017 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I use this blush almost every day for work and I love it. It's right on par with higher end blushes. I own just about every shade of blush that Milani has to offer. They're all so pigmented and pretty and they last all day.

on 6/28/2017 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This blush is freaking gorgeous.. And I normally do not use many drugstore products. I use mostly high end in my everyday makeup . I have used Nars orgasm blush for years, Tarte, Becca, and Mac. This blush competes right along with them, and is the only blush I have ever found from the drugstore that I could actually add to my high end makeup product collection . My skin is NC25 (medium olive with yellow undertones) This blush gives your skin a gorgeous luminous glow that is the same if not better than Nars Orgasm. I would recommend to anyone! Especially for the price!

on 7/31/2017 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Another 'Nars-Orgasm' dupe but at less the price. This blush is of phenomenal quality. The colour is soft orangey-coral ( in the pan I would say it's in between Nars Orgasm and The Balm Hot Mama). Unlike the two mentioned brands it appears to have no golden sheen in the pan, the blush appearance has a suede like finish. On application, this blush is strongly++ pigmented. . There is product kick back, definitely need to tap the brush few times before applying. Applies like a dream and blends just as equally. Once applied the colour payoff is exceptional, I can see a beautiful golden glow over the coloured cheeks. It is just stunning! The packaging is pretty but flimsy. Gold plastic casing houses the blush, lift the attached blush pan and under the blush is a mirror and a tiny brush (reminds me of Benefits lil brushes in the boxed blushes) which really is useless. I rarely buy drug store level cosmetics- but this is a hidden gem! Stronglyyyy recommend this blush!

Popular Blush Products