MILANI Baked Blush - Luminoso

MILANI Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.4

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 9/5/2018 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The only blush I use and will ever need. It's so light, beautiful and gives the perfect amount of color to the skin. The color is peachy pink with a bit of shimmer which gives the skin a healthy glow. I believe this shade would work on all skin tones. The only downside is the packaging, I hate the little brush it comes with and the extra compartment that carries it on the bottom is unnecessary.

on 8/26/2018 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

What a beautiful shade. All of Milani's baked blushes are beautiful, long-lasting, easy to use, and last forever. I have some that are 3+ years old and finally I threw them out and bought new ones.

It is very close to Orgasm, if you're looking for a dupe. Not an exact match, but don't go trying 4 dupes to find one that's close but not quite there and end up spending more than if you'd just bought it in the first place.

I love this blush!! To be honest I like it better than NARS Orgasm. I had the NARS blush first but since I’ve bought Milani’s it’s the one blush I’ve been using every single day. It’s peachy with a little shimmer... a little goes a long way. I can’t rave about it enough ❤️

on 7/18/2018 4:59:00 PM

Like almost all of you out there, I have a lot of blush. Creams, powders, high end, low end, you name it but I find myself reaching for this one more often than not. It has the right amount of buildable pigmentation and a subtle gold glow which is not garish or inappropriate for the daytime. Even though this is not a dupe for the Nars Orgasm, I like this one MUCH better. The Orgasm is way too glittery on my aging complexion. The only negative I would have to say is the packaging - it's kind of cute, but no one uses that stiff crummy brush so I would rather have a more streamlined compact. I have NC30 medium Asian skin.

on 7/4/2018 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this blush in both Dolce Pink and Luminoso. They are similar, dolce pink is a bit more pigmented. I really like them both! I don't think they are too sparkly, they are very pretty and flattering :)

on 6/27/2018 5:27:00 PM

This is my all time favourite! Beautiful, very natural colour, great pigmentation and the price is wallet-friendly as well. You ca't go wrong with this one. Will definitely repurchase!

So first I tried out the dolce pink one and even though that really pretty too ,on days it would be toooo shimmery for me and I decided to try this one.its BEAUTIFUL it gives a glow without excessive shimmer and pigmentation is really good too.Plus it looks very natural and it’s rwally hard to to over the top with this one.

However lasting power is like 2-3 hours and sometimes begins fading in the first hour of application which is sad.Yet one of my favourite!

on 6/16/2018 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Nice compact with a mirror and brush ( I have not tried the brush). Quite a bright peach pink with shimmer, but sadly the shimmer was not as evident as I like. I would call this another apricot pink rather than a warm pink like Nars Orgasm.It's very pretty on a warm skin tone. It's mid opaque, Nars is transparent. A little doll like if you over do it.I love Milani, their lipsticks are amazing. I think if I bought another I would try a pink toned blush.

on 6/5/2018 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the first blush I buy in all my makeup trajectory and I LOVE IT. I love that is not matte, because it gives my face a natural and healthy glow, also the color matches perfect with my skin tone and looks amazing, is super pigmented so you need a tiny bit to show up. It comes with a mirror and with a brush, I don't know how other brushes that come with blushes are so I can't compare it but for me it works well, is not amazing but is good.

on 6/4/2018 10:59:00 AM

I love this peachy baked blush from Milani. I find it adds a nice natural look to my face - great to add a touch of brightness to my 'no-makeup makeup days'. I have paler skin, but I'm sure it would be nice on different skin tones. I'm not in love with the packaging, however, it's a bit bulky. It's nice it has a little mirror but I have never used the brush so I think it's unnecessary. Who doesn't have 1 or more blush brushes in their collection? Anyways, this is a really pretty blush and I highly recommend it.

Popular Blush Products