Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.4

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 7/12/2017 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

What can I say that has not already been said? Everybody sang their praises about this pinky-orange-peach-gold blush and I thought to my PPP self, "eh. Looks like it'll be too warm for my skin tone." Boy was I wrong. I absolutely LOVE it. Somehow the warmth just brings out a glow to my skin. I look more awake and fresh. I find myself reaching for this most days, even over my high-end blushes from UD and MAC. Love it! Give it a try even if you think it won't be a good match for your skin tone! You may be pleasantly surprised as I was!

on 6/28/2017 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This blush is freaking gorgeous.. And I normally do not use many drugstore products. I use mostly high end in my everyday makeup . I have used Nars orgasm blush for years, Tarte, Becca, and Mac. This blush competes right along with them, and is the only blush I have ever found from the drugstore that I could actually add to my high end makeup product collection . My skin is NC25 (medium olive with yellow undertones) This blush gives your skin a gorgeous luminous glow that is the same if not better than Nars Orgasm. I would recommend to anyone! Especially for the price!

on 6/22/2017 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I use this blush almost every day for work and I love it. It's right on par with higher end blushes. I own just about every shade of blush that Milani has to offer. They're all so pigmented and pretty and they last all day.

on 6/9/2017 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is one of my all time favourite blushes. It comes in a peachy tone and has specks of gold to it which provides a very flattering sheen to the skin. It's not too glittery or too pigmented like some drugstore blushes- just the perfect balance. It is also very affordable and wears well throughout the day. One thing I will say is that the packaging is not the best. It's comes with an added tiny mirror behind the blush which makes the packaging very chunky and unnecessary IMO. Absolutely love this blush though! Definitely worth trying!

on 6/1/2017 1:17:00 AM

I have way too many blushes and I have to admit, this is one of the best. It lives up to the hype. I have no idea how this peachy color transforms my face so beautifully but somehow it does. I would never guess that this color would work for me but it is extremely flattering on my neutral/warm skin. It's cheap so definitely you should try it, you won't regret it.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Pretty natural glowy peachy/nude

Beautiful blush! My absolute fav!

on 5/17/2017 8:22:00 AM

Absolutely fantastic product!
It has the same advantages: perfect consistency, beautiful color, natural satin effect-no makeu skin effect, keeps the whole day and costs pennies! It's better than Dior and Chanel, I know because I have some of them - this is perfect
I recommend try it you will love it also

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have 01 Dolce Pink. For my fair skin, this looks amazingly natural and luminous! $7.25 at Drug Emporium, it was a good investment. Has a golden sheen and a wonderfully sturdy compact. Baked, so it has lasted awhile now with little wear or the cake, goes on smooth and silky and I have dropped it s few times and it is still good! I really like that it doesn't have the heavy perfumes most Milani products do have. Will repurchase and a few other shades too.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is such a pretty color! I love it, this an item where YouTube made me buy it lol I've heard and I'm not sure but someone also said this was a dupe for Nars orgasm. It's a beautiful color for summer too!