Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.4

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Beautiful blush! My absolute fav!

on 5/17/2017 8:22:00 AM

Absolutely fantastic product!
It has the same advantages: perfect consistency, beautiful color, natural satin effect-no makeu skin effect, keeps the whole day and costs pennies! It's better than Dior and Chanel, I know because I have some of them - this is perfect
I recommend try it you will love it also

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have 01 Dolce Pink. For my fair skin, this looks amazingly natural and luminous! $7.25 at Drug Emporium, it was a good investment. Has a golden sheen and a wonderfully sturdy compact. Baked, so it has lasted awhile now with little wear or the cake, goes on smooth and silky and I have dropped it s few times and it is still good! I really like that it doesn't have the heavy perfumes most Milani products do have. Will repurchase and a few other shades too.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is such a pretty color! I love it, this an item where YouTube made me buy it lol I've heard and I'm not sure but someone also said this was a dupe for Nars orgasm. It's a beautiful color for summer too!

Such a gorgeous color with nice staying powder. Adds the perfect touch of warmth to my fair skin.

on 4/19/2017 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

My new favorite blush! This is coming from someone who isn't into blush, however this gives my cheeks a nice healthy peachy glow. It's affordable and I think it will work well with all skin tones.

Such a pretty peachy shade, looks best on light to medium skin tones, makes your face glow without using a highlighter. Last all day, is affordable and has the pretiest packaging!

I love this blush. Its smooth and creamy. One swipe lights up my whole face. I hate the packaging its very hard to open. I have to use a nail file to get it opened. But what's inside makes up for it.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

The color goes on flawlessly without being overbearing. My skin tone is a very golden bronze. Terracotta tints traditionally match well for me, and in this case, I was not disappointed.

on 3/19/2017 7:50:00 PM

This is a gorgeous blush! The finish is very glowy, it leaves a really nice luminous sheen to the skin without any chunky glitters or sparkles in the product. The colour is a perfect peach shade and it wears well for at least 8 hours without fading too much (though it does fade after about 8 hours). For reference, I have NC15 skin with yellow undertones and it compliments my skin tone very well. The price is excellent ($10 in Canada), however it was really hard to find as stores tend to sell out very quickly. I've seen other people complain about the packaging but it personally doesn't bother me at all, it's just standard drugstore packaging. The colour is beautiful though, definitely worth the purchase!