CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine - Aventure

4.8

on 4/29/2012 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I love love love this color, I have been usung all the samples that my lovely Chanel lady DeDee gave me. I love its beautiful sheer shiney pinky peachy soft color. I am almost ready to upgrade to the full size since I have been using my samples. I find that it last a long time before I repply. 3 to 4 hrs I can still see the color there.

on 6/4/2011 12:51:00 PM

This is quickly becoming my go to lipstick. The balm-like texture is perfect for summer, it's moisturizing but not sticky. The color is also nice and summery. It's a sheer medium pink with just a hint of gold shimmer to me, it's more of a guava color than a strawberry. I found Monte Carlo to be more of a strawberry.

on 5/4/2011 11:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My first ever Chanle lippie, love it! Its a nice, natural fresh colour and it so moisturising!

on 4/17/2011 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This was my first RC Shine and won't be my last! I love the feel of this lipstick, creamy and light weight. High shine without that sticky feeling. I did find myself reapplying all day, no staying power. But even with that I will purchase another color, just gotta decide which one!