Chanel Rouge Coco Shine - Aventure

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine - Aventure
Rouge Coco Shine - Aventure

4.8

on 6/4/2011 12:51:00 PM

This is quickly becoming my go to lipstick. The balm-like texture is perfect for summer, it's moisturizing but not sticky. The color is also nice and summery. It's a sheer medium pink with just a hint of gold shimmer to me, it's more of a guava color than a strawberry. I found Monte Carlo to be more of a strawberry.

on 5/4/2011 11:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My first ever Chanle lippie, love it! Its a nice, natural fresh colour and it so moisturising!

on 4/17/2011 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This was my first RC Shine and won't be my last! I love the feel of this lipstick, creamy and light weight. High shine without that sticky feeling. I did find myself reapplying all day, no staying power. But even with that I will purchase another color, just gotta decide which one!

Aventure was my second Rouge Coco Shine, and currently my favorite go-to lipstick (yes, even more so than the introductory color, the mauve-toned Boy, which suits just about any event and any season). Aventure has just a slightly more pigmented finish than boy, and is brighter; while Boy's mauve undertone is flattering, Aventure's sheer, gold-infused strawberry pink is, while also flattering, ultimately more brightening - it helps light up the complexion in a sweet, natural way. Aventure fulfills my inner French girl - in this, I don't feel polished, per se, but rather feel like I'm channeling the French woman's chic, effortless, rolled-out-of-bed-looking-this-fabulous beauty.