CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine - Aventure

Rouge Coco Shine - Aventure

1 review

on 6/1/2018 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I gravitate toward girly lipsticks like a meteor: once I swatched this on my hand and saw the stunning, bright pink and gold microglitter, I KNEW I had to have it.

In my collection, I have the 434 Mademoiselle from the ROUGE COCO line and 52 Aventure from the ROUGE COCO SHINE line. Honestly, the only difference in texture may be that Aventure is sheerer and a bit melty when applying, similar to a lip balm. Chanel also produces a lip treatment, which, if I didn't know any better, I would say is formulated into the ROUGE COCO SHINE lipsticks because Aventure is SO much more hydrating than Mademoiselle. Aventure also leaves a lovely, light stain while Mademoiselle disappears completely once it wears off. Like I stated in my Mademoiselle review however, I don't mind reapplying: the more I love a lipstick, the more opportunities I want to touch up!

Both lipsticks are in my rotation, and sometimes I'll even layer both on (which translates to a shade similar to Legende, which I don't own). My skin runs cool, so bright, preppy shades really perk up my skin when I really want to look more well-rested than I actually am. Plus, I haven't discovered this unique shade from any other brand!

Up close, you can see the microglitter, but it's not noticeable glitter - it really gives your lips a dimensional shine and golden hour effect. I don't regret at all splurging $40 on this lipstick because it's so beautiful.

If I had to describe Aventure in 3 words, I'd pick: joyous, exciting, romantic.
Meanwhile, I'd describe Mademoiselle as sophisticated, elegant, and timeless.