Bath and Body Works Country Chic Fine Fragrance Mist

Bath and Body Works Country Chic Fine Fragrance Mist
Country Chic Fine Fragrance MistCountry Chic Fine Fragrance Mist

3.9

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Normally I am a Victoria's Secret girl straight up but my mom got me this (& I was anxious to see just how chic "country" could be!). This smells a lot like white tea & ginger 1 of my faves from B&BW. I loved that review a few down from mine if I hear country CHICK from 1 more person, I'm going to scream. "Country" is not relative to how one's command of the English language is displayed. It doesn't mean low education level of course. I think they meant sitting outside on the verandah sipping lemonade out of mason jars or red gingham anything. I don't think they mean "hunting, fishing, & lovin' everyday" or some cliched country song. I hate country music which is totally contradictory since I live on a horse farm where we raise & train saddlebreds but I get a lot of lemon dish soap off this. I happen to like lemon in any form of fragrance w sugary sweet rind. This reminds me of loves lemon fresh cologne! #winning remember it is sheek not chick!!

This stinks really bad, smells like alchol to me

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a very love-hate relationship with this scent. I had it in the body wash (I received a bunch of body washed for Christmas) and I wasn't crazy about it, so I decided to "get it out of the way", so I put it in the shower. I grew to really enjoy this scent in body wash and quickly went from disliking it to loving it, so I bought it in the Fine Fragrance Mist. I faced the same issue. I didn't like the scent. So, I've been using it for a little while, and I've began to like it. I predict by the end of the bottle, I'll love it. It has some very nice features. It starts out with a burst of citrus, pear, and marigold. Then it tones down into a mixture of sunflower, raspberry, orange, and gardenia, which I love! Finally, it end with the smells of peachy musk and vanilla. The end is absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy! <3

on 10/17/2014 4:37:00 PM

I'm not really a fan of citrus or floral and that is what this smell is. However, I think this smells adorable. I'm not much of a country girl but this smell makes me wish I was. I'm excited to throw it in my purse come spring time.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Paired with the body lotion, Country Chic Fine Fragrance Mist is a good-smelling, sunny scent that I like to spritz on my body after I shower & apply lotion. During the summer, this scent is nice to wear when I'm sweating & need to freshen up really quick! I personally mostly wear it with the lotion & on my bare skin. If you like flowery & woody smells definitely pick this up!

on 2/11/2014 11:39:00 PM

To me, Country Chic smells like summer in Missouri when all the flowers were in bloom and I would drive through a wooded area to get to work. All I'm missing is the giant gollywhopper bugs flying in the window of my van and almost making me crash because I would freak out. The scent is hard to describe, it's flowery and woodsy. It smells pretty but there is a musk to it that I find very attractive. I've been a Lush snob for years and wouldn't even go in a BBW until last year but I was really missing out because they have a lot of great products, this one included.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Country Chic's initial burst is one of citrus zest with soapiness. A clean soapiness that is invigorating. It's not an old-fashioned soapy feel, it's wrapped with a woodsy feel, thanks to the Virgiania Cedar, which predominates in this floral fruity gourmand. I wouldn't call it a gourmand tho, to me, it leans more towards a woody musk.
Praline and pear sit on the plate most definitely, but think of County Chic as an outdoors fragrance. One you'd enjoy wearing as a transitional one in the cool Spring months when Mother Winter begins her thaw and the temperatures begin to rise. When you start to shed your multitude of layers of clothing, and you're wearing a sweater with a jacket, jeans and ankle boots, this is the one that's a comfort scent on those sunny afternoons.
Quite a few notes mix together in Country Chic to create a rather pleasant perfume that's gentle, a whisper on the wind, a flurry of the budding leaves and a walk in new spring shoes on the fresh growing grass. It's not heavy. It's not overwhelming. It's perfect for the springtime. It's a perfume to transition from the heavier perfumes of winter. Country Chic radiates lightly but enough to let others know what you're wearing. Longevity is about 3 hours. A comfortable week-end perfume for lounging.
Top Notes: Grapefruit, Pear, Green Notes, Tagetes, Amalfi Lemon.
Middle Notes: Jasmine, African Orange Flower, Gardenia, Lily, Raspberry.
Base Notes: Musk, Patchouli, Virginia Cedar, Amber, Peach, Orchid, Praline.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I didn't care or this. I don't honestly even remember what it smelled like. But I do remember that it smelled like something I already had (which let's be honest, BBW is very guilty of that). I gave this to my 17 year old niece and she loves it. I do remember that it was sugary sweet and floral- all the things I am not looking for. I feel this is a very youthful scent. A great 'starter scent' for teenage girls, if that makes sense.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Gosh, I did not realize the countryside smelled so strongly of lemon dishsoap. I mean no...that's not the worst thing ever but this one was to lemony for me to rebuy...will use up my bottle though...eventually.

on 5/5/2013 3:22:00 PM

Such a lovely and delicate scent! I fell in love with this smell instantly because it is so light and floral. I absolutely love the packaging also, it is very girly. The scent reminds me of sweet summer flowers basking in the sun.

Popular Fragrances