Hard Candy Lash Ink - 4 Day Lash Stain

Hard Candy Lash Ink - 4 Day Lash Stain

2.7

I just tried this Lash stain as I had a very busy couple days coming and didn't really have time to keep reapplying mascara and for me it worked great,I curled lashes and put on one coat it took about 5 min to dry and my lashes where longer and darker it lasted for two days no problem, perhaps it would have stayed on longer but I took it off (easily) with makeup remover,my eyelashes were just fine after,this is a must have for beach and busy times!!!

on 12/29/2016 10:34:00 PM

Quite shocked at all the negative reviews. I guess people like something they can remove off their eye lashes and this isn't that. I'm no professional at makeup just the bare necessities basically. I'm a bit lazy when it comes to mascara. I want it to last over night at least. I always buy waterproof mascaras and have yet to find anything that will last this long. It's amazing! It's not a mascara that will thicken or lengthen your lashes at all it's just a stain of sorts. I have fairly long straight lashes. I always curl before use. Anytime I want something that's going to make my lashes look better then natural I use this. For several years it's all I used because I prefer not to put makeup on every single day. This stuff makes my lashes so dark and stays put for days. I'm not sure how many days but at least 2. It doesn't end up all over my face in the shower or after. It doesn't flake off ever or budge. So yes if u do not take a Qtip to your eye lid right away, if you got some there, it won't come off. Dip Qtip in coconut oil and it will come off. I have very oily lids and most mascaras are a mess the next morning. I look just the same as when I went to bed. Won't come off in pool, shower, moisturing your face or any other thing you might do. It's great! And I don't say that very often about mascara.

on 12/22/2016 5:54:00 PM

I am also a makeup artist and not including instructions with the product is irresponsible on the manufacturers part. Anyways, lash tints are usually applied, allowed to set and develop, and then promptly removed completely leaving a STAIN behind. Same concept as hair dye. This doesn't leave a stain once it has been removed, this is merely an industrial strength glue like coating and has no business being on the market. Buyer beware!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For those of you who are debating on buying this product because of negative reviews I am telling you to buy it. I believe the negative reviews are because of the assumption that this is a mascara. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR THE INTENDED USE OF MASCARA. This is a lash stain so it coats your lashes a very very dark black and stays there for days. That's it. That's all it is intended for and that is all it will do. However, if you curl your lashes prior to application you can have black, curled, and separated lashes for 1-4 days. The longevity depends on the oil production of your skin but it will last a very long time. This stain has no smudging, or transfer and will stay the exact way that it looks after you apply it so DO curl your lashes. This product is amazing for the beach or pool because no matter how much you rub it will not come off or run down your eyes. Even coconut oil will not lift the stain from your lashes immediately. ITS GREAT. If you are very big on the texture of your lashes you might get annoyed with this stain because of the stiffness that is makes your lashes. I don't find it uncomfortable though and I honestly forget about it. If you are looking for volume or length then use this as a topcoat for your favorite mascara. It will make its wearing time double. It's not as strong as the product on its own though so it's slightly more flexible with coming off when you use it to layer but it will turn any mascara waterproof and smudge resistant. I hope you guys love this stain as much as I do!

**for anyone who is worried about your lashes falling out. I have not noticed any lashes falling out or being damaged. To avoid the loss of lashes do not scrub at your eye when trying to remove, gently lay an oil based makeup remover over your lashes for 4-5 seconds and wipe down. Repeat until unnecessary.

on 5/17/2016 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased the lash ink, thinking what a great concept this product was. I have / had very healthy long lashes. The ink made perfect sense with my busy schedule, no need to use daily mascara. It did not give much difference in look othe then the darkening, it was a texture more like a glue and very blotchy, made a mess when applying but that was fine as that is basically all I use the mascara for was the darkening , a bit more color and depth.
By day two, to my horror I noticed my lashes cracking off, not just a lash here or there but clumps. I attempted to use makeup remover, oil, moisturizer even alcohol in hopes to remove the stain with no success.I am sad to say my once natural, long lashes are no more. I am left with very few reg length lashes, the rest are cracked off to the roots, I have hardly any lashes left on my eyes. I am angry, I read all these positive reviews, I now wonder where these actual reviews come from? This was not a reaction due to allergies or any issue of mine, It did not irritated my eyes, I was very content with the product until day two when they started to crack off.

on 11/26/2015 1:47:00 PM

I didn't like this at all. Knowing it's marketed as ink, I expected it to be thin; however, it's liquid. It splashed all over my face and I had to remove it immediately. I tried blotting the comb/wand and starting again - it was almost worse. It definitely didn't give my lashes any definition, and I think the wand design is too poor to even get every lash. I would definitely not purchase this again. It sounds like there is some potential, but definitely not for me.

on 11/14/2015 11:29:00 AM

I have never written a bad review and this will be my first. This mascara is the worst mascara i have ever used in my life. It is true to its word and will stay on the lashes for 4 days. However when the mascara comes off it will take most of your eyelashes with it. The texture of the mascara is sticky and will clump all the lashes into what looks like 3 or 4 lashes. The morning after i woke up my eyelids were clumped together because the mascara kind of glued the top and bottom lashes together. This stuff is terrible and should be banned!

on 10/30/2015 8:58:00 AM

The key to making this mascara work is to realize that it is a stain and nothing more. A thin coat enhances the lash color and once dry will last and last. Trying to build up for length or volume will result in bad results.
It is also great for a thin coat over other mascaras because it is the blackest black mascara on the market.
Less is more with this mascara, one thin coat for enhancement. Put it on and forget about it, I love this stuff.

on 10/5/2015 1:36:00 PM

I tried this lash stain a while back. I didn't care for it as a mascara, but it did leave a nice stain of color on my lashes after washing it off, for a 1-2 days after I wore it. I'm slightly concerned that people think that this mascara is meant to be worn for 4 days at a time, lol! It's more supposed to be a temporary dye for your lashes, the color depositing during your normal wear time & staying behind after you wash it off. (Much like those temporary hair dyes.)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm torn on this mascara. On one hand, it is the ONLY mascara I've ever tried that doesn't smudge AT ALL. Every other mascara, even waterproof formulas, have all left at least faint dark smudges on my lower lids by the end of the day or night. With this mascara, my eye makeup stays pristine for any length of time. It's also super deep black, which I love, and gives great length. It's really amazing for nights out.

However, the formula never really dries. It stays sticky. So if I touch my eyes, my lashes clump together. It's impossible to wear this for 4 days, because by the next day, my lashes are so stuck together. If any water gets on your eyes, it's even worse, so unless you don't wash your face for 4 days, you have to take the mascara off and reapply. Combing your stuck-together lashes apart is difficult, because the formula is so sticky, I feel like I'm going to pull out my lashes. I actually did lose three all in a row the other day, so now I have a noticeable gap in my lash line.

While I'll keep the tube around for party makeup, I'll still be searching for my perfect no-smudge, no-clump mascara. I don't think I'd repurchase this one.

Popular Mascaras