4.1

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

9 years ago

This is a great instant matte finish primer. I have oily, blemish prone skin and the Shine Stopper works wonders for me. After I cleanse and exfoliate, I apply a pea size of the Shine Stopper to the areas of my face where they are shiny. As I blend it in, this creamy white cream blends into skin to a soft powder-like finish. You are left with a totally matte finish on face. It is not the least bit greasy feeling when going on like some of the other primers that tend to feel that way. After applying my foundation, it seems to blur out any imperfections and my pore size appears smaller. My skin is also highly sensitive and this did not irritate it in the least. I also love the tube packaging. It is much more stable and hygienic than jar packaging. This stuff would work well on guys too. It is fragrance free and Paula never does animal testing so that is an extra plus in my book. Very simple stuff and does the job well. Highly recommended.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age44-55