Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.7

Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Conditioner For All Hair Types Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Peg-2 Dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Choleth-24 , Glycolic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Propylparaben, Hexylene Glycol , Ceteth-24, Quaternium-33 , C12-14 Pareth-12.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I received this as a gift along with a few other Avon products. I generally use some sort of anti-frizz serum each time I wash and blow dry my hair. I've used many types from many brands and price ranges. Generally I feel they're mostly the same. This particular product was decent, but nothing special. Run-of-the-mill. It did smooth my hair and reduce the amount of frizz. I did use the entire bottle and it lasted a little more than one year with about 3 times a week use. Too much of any product results in my hair looking dirty/greasy. Avon prices are great and it is rare that I come across a product I dislike by Avon. I don't see any miracles or outstanding qualities in this product, but it got the job done!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free sample from my avon rep and I have fine, wavy hair that is color treated and dry.
Not super frizzy.

This stuff is very heavy and made my hair feel stick and thicker - and I am still not sure if this is a good thing or not. Did not make my hair oily - just "thick" feeling.

Smells fake-floral.

So far I am not loving this and won't buy it.
Too hard to tell from the 2 uses I got out of the sample pouch.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Made my frizzy hair even more frizzy..try the Argon product line instead!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have fairly wild frizzy hair and decided to give this product a try. For starters, I can't grumble at the price and it has decent packaging. The actual serum works excellently and you don't need to use much at all, so you don't need to buy it often. I apply each morning and it just about holds out until the evening. I will definately buy this product again as it has become a daily essential!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have a friend who sells Avon, and this was on sale for 9.99, so I decided to give it a try. BOY, am I glad I did! It does everything the other reviewer said, and definitely exceeded my expectations, and I recommend this for anyone who has to deal with frizziness. It claims to keep hair smooth for 3 days, and I am telling you, it does what it says. Oh, and I'm in the humid South, by the way. Get it now; it's buy one, get one free. You will NOT regret it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product exceeds my expectations of Avon. The bottle is pretty small, but you don't need a lot of product to get results. It has the frizz fighting effects of a glossing cream without weighing hair down, and makes your hair shiny without looking greasy. Its wonderful to enhance any hair type's natural texture. I suggest everyone try it!! Will be repurchasing.