Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.5

Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Conditioner For All Hair Types Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Peg-2 Dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Choleth-24 , Glycolic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Propylparaben, Hexylene Glycol , Ceteth-24, Quaternium-33 , C12-14 Pareth-12.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I received this as a gift along with a few other Avon products. I generally use some sort of anti-frizz serum each time I wash and blow dry my hair. I've used many types from many brands and price ranges. Generally I feel they're mostly the same. This particular product was decent, but nothing special. Run-of-the-mill. It did smooth my hair and reduce the amount of frizz. I did use the entire bottle and it lasted a little more than one year with about 3 times a week use. Too much of any product results in my hair looking dirty/greasy. Avon prices are great and it is rare that I come across a product I dislike by Avon. I don't see any miracles or outstanding qualities in this product, but it got the job done!

I have frizzy hair and I applied it for the first time after showering and towel drying my hair and it kinda dully dried I applied a little and combed it.. When my hair fully dried there's no frizz at all and stayed frizz-free until my next shower. Love it. It's a miracle.. (Tip: shake well before use.)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So my mom ordered some jewelry from them and got leave-in conditioner and this anti-frizz sample. After showering, and all that, I applied this all over my hair after mousse, and was totally amazed. My hair went from super bushy (think Hagrid's hair from Harry Potter, only in v-shaped layers) to piece-y waves, although not as sleek as the model pictured for advertisement, but a great overall improvement!!! I love the scent as well. I found myself inhaling my fingers, with which I applied the product, almost endlessly. Now, all I have to do is persuade my mom to buy the entire bottle. This really works!!!! For anyone who has hair like me, super bushy probably not like Hagrid's, but you get what I mean, then I would totally recommend this product. It will do as it says!!!!

I absolutely love this stuff! The smell is amazing. I know it says something about only having to use it every 3 washes... but I cant help myself I use it everytime i shower and do my hair! My hair can get pretty damaged because I bleach it but this product has really helped frizziness and shine!

I received a sample of this, and used it a few days ago. It did smooth out my hair, which does tend to frizz at times, and made it easy to style. It has a fresh scent, although I do prefer my other products I'm currently using, but this is a good product for frizzy hair. I like trying new things, and if they don't wreck or destroy my hair in some way, then that's always a good thing! If you can get a sample first from your Avon rep, and you have frizz-prone hair, give it a try:-)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product exceeds my expectations of Avon. The bottle is pretty small, but you don't need a lot of product to get results. It has the frizz fighting effects of a glossing cream without weighing hair down, and makes your hair shiny without looking greasy. Its wonderful to enhance any hair type's natural texture. I suggest everyone try it!! Will be repurchasing.