Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield

Filtered by skin type : Oily

Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Conditioner For All Hair Types Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Peg-2 Dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Choleth-24 , Glycolic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Propylparaben, Hexylene Glycol , Ceteth-24, Quaternium-33 , C12-14 Pareth-12.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

11.8 oz

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So my mom ordered some jewelry from them and got leave-in conditioner and this anti-frizz sample. After showering, and all that, I applied this all over my hair after mousse, and was totally amazed. My hair went from super bushy (think Hagrid's hair from Harry Potter, only in v-shaped layers) to piece-y waves, although not as sleek as the model pictured for advertisement, but a great overall improvement!!! I love the scent as well. I found myself inhaling my fingers, with which I applied the product, almost endlessly. Now, all I have to do is persuade my mom to buy the entire bottle. This really works!!!! For anyone who has hair like me, super bushy probably not like Hagrid's, but you get what I mean, then I would totally recommend this product. It will do as it says!!!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have fairly wild frizzy hair and decided to give this product a try. For starters, I can't grumble at the price and it has decent packaging. The actual serum works excellently and you don't need to use much at all, so you don't need to buy it often. I apply each morning and it just about holds out until the evening. I will definately buy this product again as it has become a daily essential!