Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

1 review

Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Conditioner For All Hair Types Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Peg-2 Dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Choleth-24 , Glycolic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Propylparaben, Hexylene Glycol , Ceteth-24, Quaternium-33 , C12-14 Pareth-12.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is a lifesaver! My hair is so fried from processing and teasing it so much. This gets the fly aways and makes it look healthy and shiny. It is lightweight and smells great. It leaves me hair looking sleek with no frizz at all. It definitely does what it says and is better than Biosilk and cheaper too! I highly recommend this. I purchased this stuff from https://kristinangarza.avonrepresentative.com/

The bottle is a little small, that is the only downfall. If you are trying it for the first time just order one, but if you love it order 2! I was using it every day I went through it pretty fast because I'm so addicted to how well it works!