Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield

4.1

Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Conditioner For All Hair Types Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Peg-2 Dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Choleth-24 , Glycolic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Propylparaben, Hexylene Glycol , Ceteth-24, Quaternium-33 , C12-14 Pareth-12.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This product worked so well. And it smelled great. I am very sad they quit making it. Have not found anything else that works like it. I give up now. I am going to get all my hair cut off now. Tired of fighting with it. 😞😞😞

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is a lifesaver! My hair is so fried from processing and teasing it so much. This gets the fly aways and makes it look healthy and shiny. It is lightweight and smells great. It leaves me hair looking sleek with no frizz at all. It definitely does what it says and is better than Biosilk and cheaper too! I highly recommend this. I purchased this stuff from https://kristinangarza.avonrepresentative.com/

The bottle is a little small, that is the only downfall. If you are trying it for the first time just order one, but if you love it order 2! I was using it every day I went through it pretty fast because I'm so addicted to how well it works!

I have frizzy hair and I applied it for the first time after showering and towel drying my hair and it kinda dully dried I applied a little and combed it.. When my hair fully dried there's no frizz at all and stayed frizz-free until my next shower. Love it. It's a miracle.. (Tip: shake well before use.)

I got this as a sample from awhile back and while she was telling me about what is "supposedly" does to my hair, I was a bit skeptical. Anyways, I tried the samples she gave me, which promised me smooth and silky hair for three days. Also no frizz.
I have got to say, this is probably one of the best hair products I've used in a long time. My hair was so soft and silky, no frizz really. It really did last three days and could have gone more if I didn't want to wash my hair so much. My hair wasn't very dry which is one of my main problems. I really do love this product, but the price is a bit much. The bottle is small and it did last me about two months which is pretty good considering I paid 12$ for it. You don't even need a lot to put in your hair either. I have very long and thick hair so that was a plus! I really need to buy this product again though. I loved it so much!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

11.8 oz

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So my mom ordered some jewelry from them and got leave-in conditioner and this anti-frizz sample. After showering, and all that, I applied this all over my hair after mousse, and was totally amazed. My hair went from super bushy (think Hagrid's hair from Harry Potter, only in v-shaped layers) to piece-y waves, although not as sleek as the model pictured for advertisement, but a great overall improvement!!! I love the scent as well. I found myself inhaling my fingers, with which I applied the product, almost endlessly. Now, all I have to do is persuade my mom to buy the entire bottle. This really works!!!! For anyone who has hair like me, super bushy probably not like Hagrid's, but you get what I mean, then I would totally recommend this product. It will do as it says!!!!

I have used this a few times now, and I cannot emphasize enough that less is truly more. YES, this product DOES deliver, throughout washings, but if you use too much, you may end up with an oil slick.
I use only a few drops. I have naturally fine blonde, and rather straight hair. Maybe if your hair is courser and curlier, you could use more. It's just one of those things that you have to experiment with, but please, ladies, do not ignore this product. It is really fantastic!

I absolutely love this stuff! The smell is amazing. I know it says something about only having to use it every 3 washes... but I cant help myself I use it everytime i shower and do my hair! My hair can get pretty damaged because I bleach it but this product has really helped frizziness and shine!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The real difference between LOTUS SHIELD and other serums is how Avon claims that the results last through two washes, so this only needs applying every third wash.

The serum is clear and has a lotus fragrance - lovely and fresh - that is hard to distinguish once the product has been applied, apart from the occasional whiff when my hair blows into my face, and my hands aren't left with a greasy film after applying the product, which is a good sign.

No washes: I was stunned. This is the first Avon product I've owned that has delivered the same results as promised. My hair is almost 100% frizz free, feels very silky, doesn't look lank or greasy, didn't tangle overnight [I was ill and spent 12 hours in bed tossing and turning] and feels even more lightweight than usual. Even if the results didn't last after my hair has been washed I'll still re-buy LOTUS SHEILD as I've never used a serum that has worked so well on my hair before.

One wash: I couldn't believe it. My hair still remained almost entirely frizz free and silky after being thoroughly washed. My shampoo and conditioner are good, but my hair was still noticeably easier to manage then normal. It still seemed easier to detangle as well. I usually wash my hair every other day, but have been leaving it for two to three days as I thought the serum would make my hair mega greasy and heavy, so I wanted to see the results. My hair still looked as clean as it did on the day I washed it, every day between it's last wash.

Two washes: The ends of my hair were frizzy after styling - not as much as normal though. By the end of the day there was more frizz.

Three washes: I gave it another day serum-free at first to see if there was any any improvement. My hair looked and felt the same as it did before I started to use LOTUS SHIELD. Verdict? Avon has delivered on their promise.

Avon have always been a hit or miss brand with me and I don't like any of their Advance Techniques range, so I've now been using this product for several months before finishing my review to check for consistency in the results and I'm still very impressed.

I've mentioned this in other haircare reviews; I'm in the process of growing out a disastrous perm, so I'm suffering from more then my regular frizziness - I've got fried hair and look like I've been sticking my finger into electrical sockets. If something is capable of taming the artificial, chemically imposed mess on my head, imagine the results it will give to natural frizz?

When I first read that it will last for up to two washes I thought it'd be heavy and leave a residue that would build up, but so far so good. The only thing I'd caution you with is that the second wash results can vary slightly. It's always given me less frizz then usual, but there is some the majority of the time, whilst other times it can remain frizz free.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have fairly wild frizzy hair and decided to give this product a try. For starters, I can't grumble at the price and it has decent packaging. The actual serum works excellently and you don't need to use much at all, so you don't need to buy it often. I apply each morning and it just about holds out until the evening. I will definately buy this product again as it has become a daily essential!