Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield

Filtered by age: 44-55

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Conditioner For All Hair Types Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Peg-2 Dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Choleth-24 , Glycolic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Propylparaben, Hexylene Glycol , Ceteth-24, Quaternium-33 , C12-14 Pareth-12.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Also received as sample. I used half of the pkg on my dry color-treated hair and my hair exploded. I had to use the last precious drops of John Frieda Beach Waves to get it under control. So glad I didn't spend a cent.

I received a sample of this, and used it a few days ago. It did smooth out my hair, which does tend to frizz at times, and made it easy to style. It has a fresh scent, although I do prefer my other products I'm currently using, but this is a good product for frizzy hair. I like trying new things, and if they don't wreck or destroy my hair in some way, then that's always a good thing! If you can get a sample first from your Avon rep, and you have frizz-prone hair, give it a try:-)