Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 25-29

3.0

1 review

Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Conditioner For All Hair Types Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Peg-2 Dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Choleth-24 , Glycolic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Propylparaben, Hexylene Glycol , Ceteth-24, Quaternium-33 , C12-14 Pareth-12.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I received this as a gift along with a few other Avon products. I generally use some sort of anti-frizz serum each time I wash and blow dry my hair. I've used many types from many brands and price ranges. Generally I feel they're mostly the same. This particular product was decent, but nothing special. Run-of-the-mill. It did smooth my hair and reduce the amount of frizz. I did use the entire bottle and it lasted a little more than one year with about 3 times a week use. Too much of any product results in my hair looking dirty/greasy. Avon prices are great and it is rare that I come across a product I dislike by Avon. I don't see any miracles or outstanding qualities in this product, but it got the job done!