Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 19-24

Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Conditioner For All Hair Types Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Peg-2 Dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Choleth-24 , Glycolic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Propylparaben, Hexylene Glycol , Ceteth-24, Quaternium-33 , C12-14 Pareth-12.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So my mom ordered some jewelry from them and got leave-in conditioner and this anti-frizz sample. After showering, and all that, I applied this all over my hair after mousse, and was totally amazed. My hair went from super bushy (think Hagrid's hair from Harry Potter, only in v-shaped layers) to piece-y waves, although not as sleek as the model pictured for advertisement, but a great overall improvement!!! I love the scent as well. I found myself inhaling my fingers, with which I applied the product, almost endlessly. Now, all I have to do is persuade my mom to buy the entire bottle. This really works!!!! For anyone who has hair like me, super bushy probably not like Hagrid's, but you get what I mean, then I would totally recommend this product. It will do as it says!!!!

I absolutely love this stuff! The smell is amazing. I know it says something about only having to use it every 3 washes... but I cant help myself I use it everytime i shower and do my hair! My hair can get pretty damaged because I bleach it but this product has really helped frizziness and shine!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product exceeds my expectations of Avon. The bottle is pretty small, but you don't need a lot of product to get results. It has the frizz fighting effects of a glossing cream without weighing hair down, and makes your hair shiny without looking greasy. Its wonderful to enhance any hair type's natural texture. I suggest everyone try it!! Will be repurchasing.