no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

a year ago

Unfortunately this didn’t do anything for me..didn’t moisturise like i hoped it would, yet i still got spots on my t-zone with it...maybe suit someone with less dry skin or something..

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

HairOther

2 years ago

Love this product. Doesn't break me out - in fact haven't had a major breakout since using it. No need to moisturise my normally dry skin (it is summer currently) and even got friend's hooked. Goes on easily and absorbs instantly. Works very well under make-up. Brilliant!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Tried many HAs but this is by far my favourite. Visible difference in the hydration of my skin, you don’t even need moisturiser with it. It hasn’t aggravated my acne prone skin. It sinks in almost immediately and doesn’t pill when applying products after it

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

This is the perfect, reasonably priced HA/hydrating serum. I love everything about it. The texture is hard to explain - a kind of viscous liquid but not quite a gel. It feels really nice on the skin when I apply it and absorbs extremely quickly. It has the faintest smell, a clean lightly chemically smell, which is quite pleasant. My skin does feel very hydrated after I use it but it gives quite a matte effect so I prefer to use a moisturiser on top. When I use this product at night under my normal night cream I always wake up with fresh, hydrated looking skin and I definitely notice the difference when I don't use it.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

5 years ago

I bought this product on recommendation from Lisa Eldridge on YouTube, plus I was looking for a hyaluronic acid serum to replace the much hyped HYDRALURON serum I had used up - and didn't see any significant difference with, might I add. I didnt have too high hopes for this, however, this serum quite literally changed my skin overnight. I am now onto my second bottle and cannot imagine being without it. The consistency is very runny, almost like frozen vodka (if that makes sense) watery but with a gel like element. It completely absorbs into the skin and I apply my day or night moisturiser straight over top. It doesn't interfere with makeup or any of my other skincare steps. It has no smell, colour or irritating ingredients, which is also why I bought it over the skincueticals serum. It's also half the price! Although I have combination skin, It gets very dehydrated in winter and this serum has saved it - I no longer get rosacea like bumps on my cheeks due to irritation or dryness. My skin is smoother and retains moisture much better than when I do not use it under my moisturiser. I can honestly say this has become a staple in my daily skincare routine and its a shame it isn't more widely available. Try it - you will not be disappointed.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

5 years ago

I struggled with acne in my late 20s and early 30s. Nothing worked for me and I was scared to use moisturisers as I felt they clogged my skin. I am very grateful a beauty therapist advised my acne prone skin needed moisture and got me onto this product. It's light but does the job well. It's quite fun to apply and rub in, without any sticky feeling etc. My skin drinks it up and is so healthy now. This product in conjunction with evening primrose tablets and a combined zinc/magnesium/vit a tablet each day has completely cleared my skin. I am no longer slave to makeup or suckered into squeezing my newly formed pimples every day! I also use jane iredale powder foundation rather than the nars liquid. I wish someone changed me regime years ago and gave me this wonderful advice.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

HairBrown

5 years ago

Love this stuff, I have oily skin mostly on Tzone but now am getting to mid 30's and fine lines are starting to appear I needed something hydrating but not too heavy so would cause breakouts. This stuff is amazing, really hydrating, non-greasy. I don't even bother with moisturiser now, i do slap it on morning and night but I find my skin is hydrated enough to go ahead and apply foundation without any other product. I am always keen to reduce the amount of moisturiser I put on as the more I use the earlier I will become shiny!! This stuff is really great!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

EyesBrown

8 years ago

I got a sample of the SkinCeuticals B5 serum and I like the impact that it had on the areas of my face that was prone to flaking, but I wanted to see if I could find a cheaper alternative so I gave the Medik8 one a try. I've been using it for about a week and I actually like it better than SC because I feel it does a better job at hydrating my skin to the point where I sometimes don't even need to apply moisturiser. If you're currently using SC, save your money and give Medik8 I try!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

This is my alternative to Skinceuticals B5 serum which is overpriced! HGHGHG! This serum contains more HA and works just the same as SC's! It's fantasctic, it sinks in immediately leaving skin hydrated. It's also reasonably priced... Highly recomended!

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age19-24