MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Curly
MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum [DISCONTINUED]

Water/Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caffeine, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract, Polianthes Tuberousa (Tuberose) Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Silk Powder\Serica\Poudre de Soie, Tourmaline, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Phenoxythanol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate [December 12, 2010]

on 3/12/2013 8:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I picked this up because I wanted a product that would help with uneven skin tone and some acne scars. This product has definitely helped my skin, it's much more clear and even now. Redness and blotchy dark spots are pretty much gone and it doesn't break me out at all. I was not expecting this much from this serum, I had never used a MAC skincare product before and honestly I am not a huge fan of their makeup (breaks me out like crazy) so I was very surprised at how well formulated this serum is. I apply it every night after washing my face. Saw results after a few weeks and have been using this for about 8 months total now. Would repurchase.

on 6/11/2011 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

amazing full of cell communicating ingredients and vitaminC it can be a bit pricey for 40$ for only 30ml, 1fl oz BUT what this serum has over all others is THE BLACK PACKAGING IT KEEPS all the vitamins inside the serum unlike other bottles light penitrates them and removes all the good high quality ingridents you payed for thats why i LOVEEE this serum (:

Popular Face Skincare Products