MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

Water/Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caffeine, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract, Polianthes Tuberousa (Tuberose) Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Silk Powder\Serica\Poudre de Soie, Tourmaline, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Phenoxythanol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate [December 12, 2010]

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My mum bought two of this product a while ago and gave it to me when I first started a foundation routine. Long story short, this is my HG product. I've changed foundations various times but have been using this for more than a year. It's just so good. My skin is combination and this keeps my oily areas free of any oil. The product lasts forever. I use it a lot and after a year I am still using my first bottle although it is worth knowing that during the summer I didn't apply makeup on so I didn't need the product. A little goes a long way, too and I find it quite hydrating which is good for the winter but I also moisturise with the amazing Benefit Moisturizer which I cannot live without. However, this is sadly discontinued so after I finish both bottles I will be looking into a drugstore primer .