MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Oily
MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Water/Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caffeine, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract, Polianthes Tuberousa (Tuberose) Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Silk Powder\Serica\Poudre de Soie, Tourmaline, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Phenoxythanol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate [December 12, 2010]

on 3/18/2013 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great Product!

I had a really bad acne breakout 3 weeks ago from using a primer. Cause alot of cysts and clogged pores on my forehead which left me with alot of acne scars.

The lady at the Mac Counter at The Bay recommended this product. After some research online i decided to buy it.

I've been using this product for about ten days and definitely notice a difference. I'm not sure if its also in combination of other products i use but i feel a difference when using this product. especially after putting it on

The scarring has reduced dramatically. Today is the first day i feel okay to go bare faced without any concealor or powder to work.

The ONLY con about this product it does tend to make my skin a bit oily. Especially in the T zone. I'm hoping in another couple of weeks i can just use this product at night instead of twice a day.

Will DEFINITELY buy this product again. Probably the most effective serum i have ever tried.

on 4/25/2012 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This product is awesome in the summer for a variety of uses, but as a real face primer, not really.

Usually I use a Silicone based primer, but in the summer it just looks bad on my skin. Some days I use this and put a tinted moisturizer over it, or just wear it alone. It really does brighten my skin, and its good to have in my makeup bag.

The price is just awful!! It is a quality purchase, but it hurts a bit when you go to re up on it. Especially when you think about how much product you actually get. Sigh.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product. I find it makes my skin so beautiful and brightens it. I have a few scars on my face from previous blemishes, and I find this really helps with that, so I recommend this product for sure!

Popular Face Skincare Products