MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum [DISCONTINUED]

Water/Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caffeine, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract, Polianthes Tuberousa (Tuberose) Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Silk Powder\Serica\Poudre de Soie, Tourmaline, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Phenoxythanol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate [December 12, 2010]

on 11/21/2012 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

AWESOME!
It didn't really brighten up my skin and I've used like 4 bottles of this. But it did benefit my skin is looking healthy and staying healthy. It gives me a glow and I can feel when I've stopped using it there's a difference. It can potentially help with spots because of the vitamin C but very minimum.

on 9/8/2012 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a really great product. I've been using it for just under a month and it has really brightened and evened out my skin. The smell is amazing too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have very fair, sensitive, acne prone skin. I bought this because I wanted to use something under my moisturizer in the AM that would be good for my skin. I am currently using the regular strength acne system from Paula's Choice and although it's been keeping my skin clear, I noticed it was causing it to dry out a little as well. I really wasnt expecting much from this product, but I have to say that I really am blown away! My skin is brighter, more even toned and luminous. This does not make me break out and smells really good. I seriously cannot believe how great my skin looks after I started using this a few weeks ago. This also helps my makeup glid on, or at least for me it helped my foundation not looks so heavy and cakey. I am truley impressed with this product and would recomend it, especialy because my skin is such a pain and usally rebells against what I put on my face by doing the exact opposit then what the product claims it will do!

Popular Face Skincare Products