2.6

price range

Reviews

2.0

a year ago

It's nice because it's cheap and goes on so easily, which I love and is so important to me. The color isn't bad, but it doesn't last long on my waterline or eyelid, and it does smudge a lot, especially in my inner corners. I'm always checking my mirror to see if there's any liner I need to wipe away. Because it fades pretty quick, I always need to reapply. When it fades, it leaves empty patches and just doesn't look good. If you need something cheap that applies easily, you can give this a try. If you're looking for quality and something that will stay on, I would try something else.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

from

5 years ago

IDC wat anyone else says on here I LOVE THIS LINER PERIOD! The soft black goes on perfectly for me and is deff dark enough .It goes on so easily thats my fav part about it. Just my fav liner of all time but its pretty much been what ive always used for years!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I would give this a 1.5...rounded down. I guess this would be good if you wanted a smoky eye, or an intense eye look. But for everyday wear, this was not a good product at all. My mom bought this for my sister (who's a beginner at makeup), and she was extremely dissatisfied with it after a few uses. I decided to try it out myself, and found it to smudge easily and fade, leaving weird gaps near my lashline throughout the day--even when I had primer on. I guess I have particularly oily lids, so maybe it doesn't do that for everyone...still :(

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2.0

7 years ago

After testing this product for approximately a month, I have to say that I am very disappointed. The product did offer a nice black color and allowed for easy application. It is an okay eyeliner for beginners. On the other hand, there were many cons to it. For one, the product smudges easily. The eyeliner did not stay on all day and after about an hour or two, either wore off or was smudged around my eyes. So, I had to reapply several times throughout the day. I was not very satisfied with the product, and will not be purchasing it again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

7 years ago

Pros: It's black Easy to use Cons: Smears easily Does not stay on all day This was the first eye liner I have ever purchased and used. I am fairly new to this whole make up stuff so I went with this because it was cheap and seemed easy to use. Although it was easy to use since the applicator is kind of big, it did not stay on nicely all day. I noticed it smeared. It is a great eye liner for beginners.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

It's a pretty good eyeliner for beginners who are looking for cheap, drug store brands. I used to love it. It was the only eyeliner I used but as I got more into makeup I would try out more high end brands & I found a lot of better stuff. It's still a pretty good eyeliner. It kinda smudges and you have to reapply it every few hours. But it works good and it's really pigmented. I also like how it's retractable instead of the wood pencil kind.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesGray

7 years ago

When I first bought this eyeliner I really loved it. It's a dark, rich black and the eraser on the end does help to blend it and smudge it out. I thought the packaging was kinda cheap. I have a pet peeve about not being about to put the cap on the end of the liner while I'm using it. The cap had to set on my counter top and I know that's not a big deal but I'm more prone to losing caps that way. I believe it came with a sharpener (not positive on that). What I found over time is that the liner easily fades and also transfers and before I know it, the liner is all over my eye area. Not cute. Overall it's not a horrible liner but there are better, longer lasting options out there.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

8 years ago

This is my go-to eyeliner! I love the smudger and the color is great, the only thing I don't like about this is, it comes of VERY quickly and fades through out the night..

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

8 years ago

like this eyeliner the only thing is it's in soft black. i didn't check the color before i left the store :(. it's a good eyeliner for going out at night. after a couple of hours of wearing it wears off.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

8 years ago

This eyeliner does suck. Agree with the majority of reviews here. It dosen't stay put at all. I even tried primer, but nope. Still would smudge everywhere beneath my eyes. HATE IT

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure