Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng "baby skin effect"

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng
3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng

1 review

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I usually don't like tinted moisturizers or BB creams, since I've found that these just color the skin and don't really smooth the complexion out. But the Erborian BB Cream made me change my mind. I was looking for something lighter than a foundation for summertime and it really gives what I expected from such a type of products which means a light coverage, with no mask-like effect, coupled with a 25-SPF moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who has dry skin though, since I've found that it enhanced the dry patches when my face wasn't sufficiently exfoliated and hydrated (I have combination skin). I can use it alone, but I think that it looks even better with a very light moisturizer that was put beforehand (Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer Gel). I still have to use a concealer because of my acne scars, but I don't mind since I wasn't expecting a heavy coverage from the BB cream anyway. I agree with one the review below - I'm a MAC NC40/42 and MUFE HD 128 and the shade "Dor�" fits me perfectly.

**EDIT** When I feel that my skin is a bit too dry, I spray my face with a bit of MAC Fix+ or any moisturizing toner beforehand - I would advise you NOT to use plain/mineralized/spring water as this will dry out your skin rather than hydrating it - and while my face is still a bit damp, I apply the Erborian BB Cream. The final look is then more luminous and the potential dry patches will not show through. :-)