Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng "baby skin effect"

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng
3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng

4.3

I have normal-sensitive skin which often dries out so I am not fond of any makeup-foundation in general. This product is great for sensitive-dry skin but I am pretty sure it would also be good for oily skin since I sort of feel it controls oil. Even though I am not sure if it mattifies per se it also does not produce any oils whatsoever. I love this product because it gives me this nice glow when my face looks tired due to the lack of sleep but at the same time it does not cover up my entire face and it lets my freckles show. But if you have pimples and you want to cover them up completely this is not the product for you. The coverage is very light which is why i love this product. I used to never wear any makeup because 1. personally I do not like aesthetically makeup covered faces, 2. even so-called light foundations usually feel so heavy on me and too covering, but that is only my personal taste. All in all, this is a very good product that does not cause any skin problems but respects it and if you want a really good product that will give you a very VERY light coverage with an air brushed feeling. But if you want more coverage this is not the product for you.

The only negative thing is the price. For me it is worth it, but if you are not willing to give this much money then I think you can search and find some good alternatives. But remember a little goes a long way! Also the smell is nice but barely noticeable which ia a plus for me.

on 6/23/2017 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is perfection. It goes on well, it stays on, it doesn't get cakey or shiny, it has sunscreen and makes my skin look great. I am on my second tube and will continue to purchase.

on 4/2/2016 2:23:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I do like this. I mix it with CoverFx drops to lighten it and make for more coverage. Lovely texture and finish, doesn't irritate my eyes, which many foundations do.

on 3/28/2015 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Every time I wear this BB creme people compliment my skin saying how great it looks, how smooth and one person even said my skin was like butter. So, now I'm wearing it every day! I got this as a sample originally and thought the Dore color might be too dark for my fair to medium skin. But it blended beautifully and made my red splotches and dark circles disappear. I have dry skin, especially in the winter, and i wear serum and moisturizer under this BB creme and my skin looks fabulous. I haven't used any foundation since I found this and will definitely repurchase it!

on 6/29/2014 8:11:00 PM

i would buy this again! having combination skin and outbreak of spots oh also large pores on my cheeks, this bb cream has to be the best ive found so far. it doesnt leave my skin feeling greasy, it doesnt leave a shine on my face and best of all it doesnt irritate my skin. i use little amounts and if i need more to cover the red areas i'll keep adding little amounts. it does leave a good coverage, a better coverage than the rimmel foundation i use. i use the bb cream on its own and sometimes mixed in with my foundation. it feels so light on my face, the only downfall is that it is quite expensive, 17pound i paid and the tube is quite little. ive had it for about a month and i need another one

on 3/7/2013 9:19:00 AM

I am a fan of this BB cream. After all the fuss about BB creams, I've tried and tested some, and then heard about this one, supposedly 'the original BB cream'. I first purchased the light one in travel size, mid-winter, and really liked it. It gives medium coverage, but really why it is great, is how comfortable it makes my skin feel. I have combination skin, which can get quite dry during winter, and I found this to give perfect moisture, while adding a good amount of fairly transparent coverage, all the while never making my skin oily. When finished with studio fix by MAC, it is the perfect marriage! So I've now purchased the original one, full size, for spring and summer. Given that it also has 25SPF, this is looking like a keeper.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm not too sure about this one yet. After trying Clinique's B.B. cream and reading/watching such fabulous reviews, I was pretty stoked to try this. To start with the negative, I think the cream is a bit too drying on me (and I am wearing moisturizer underneath.) It also does not completely cover dark circles-- but I already knew this from reviews. Furthermore, if you have large pimples, like me, this cream will not give you full coverage. It also gives light coverage for fine lines. On a positive note, this cream minimizes my pores pretty well and does not have ingredients that are too offensive, as far as sunscreen goes. I have not tried it as a primer yet because I don't ever really use primer, but I will, and I'll let everyone know if I like the results.

**Update**
I tried the product as a primer and it does hold foundation and concealer well, but I will not repurchase because I am looking for a one step product.

on 6/18/2011 9:54:00 AM

I really like this BB cream! It makes my pores look really small and my skin looks luminous but still matte. I tried this also when I had a bad flu and at the same time it was totm and it didn`t do much then. But it is also great as a mu primer, I just used it before my estee lauder doublewear and I needed so little of the foundation. I highly prefer this over my mac and mufe face and body it just makes my skin look so much younger and soft. I can only speak for the lighter color but this works for so many fair skincolors (I tried it on my friends), since it is a neutral color. it really melts with your natural complexion and makes it look fabulous. Perfect for summer!I still need concealing though since I do get hormone caused acne and dark circles under my eyes. I also love that it has spf 25, and I don`t need a moisturizer underneath even though my skin can be on the dry side. very happy with this bb cream!
I recommend this to everyone who wants to even out their skintone without having a mask of foundation on their skin.
I will buy again, this stuff is good!