Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng "baby skin effect"

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng
3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng

on 12/22/2016 1:40:00 PM

You know how something is so good, you already swear to make it your best kept secret? This is one of them.

But I'm not one to talk.

For years, I've been having horrible insecurities with acne, searching for a BB cream within an affordable range that doesn't care to introduce a newer species of acne that I haven't already kept a track of in my mental list at 2am in the morning. And this is not a secret that I would want to selfishly keep to myself.

I've had my fair share of Laneige, Lancome and many other BB creams from drugstores to the more expensive brands, promising to take good care of my skin. But nothing has really worked in terms of coverage and that healthy glow like this particular baby. Easy application, swift to help the acne and pores out. On a normal day, I skip primer (since it can also be used one) and use it as a foundation under my BareMinerals mineral veil, getting way more lasting coverage than my usual Laneige bb compact provides. It's also obvious that the formula works great with my skin, where I've gotten less oily patches and my pores are barely visible even after a good 8 hours. For a few extra bucks, I would invest in this for that extra boost of confidence that my skin is well taken care of.

I've learnt to work with makeup products that don't try too hard to please, but stay in their game and do it exceptionally well. I'm as impressed, if not more, as the other reviewers and am so happy to have found something this good. I'm definitely a convert and it would be a tough feat for something in the market to beat this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bb cream! For oily skin gals you need to powder over it but otherwise conceals redness and makes your skin glow without looking like you have makeup on. This is always out of stock in Sephora and now i know why.