Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng "baby skin effect"

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng
3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I have this in the lightest shade, claire. This BB cream comes out greyish but warms up on my skin. It matches my skin fair neutral pretty darn perfectly. It's thick and smooth and blends in easily. I usually use my fingers to apply it. It's a solid medium coverage, very natural finish, not makeupy at all. Every time I wear it I think my skin looks sooo nice. It hasn't been making me oily. This summer my bare minerals complexion perfecter has been getting very shiny and not holding up, but this has. I do set with a powder. It hasn't broken me out. And I've been wearing this on long work days and it has lasted. I'm really really loving this BB cream. I was sad when IT cosmetics cc cream didn't work out for me (broke me out), but I'm very happy with this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I get compliments for my skin whenever I wear this bb cream. I use both colors (clair and dore). I use clair as a concealer, around my eye area, and for the rest of my face I mix the 2 tones.

on 5/15/2017 8:50:00 AM

This bb cream is like most other Korean bb creams. It leaves a slight grayish overcast on your skin at first, but then disappears. I don't think this bb cream is all that different from all the other Korean bb creams I have tried. Also, I found it to be very pricey for such a small tube. This is a very average bb cream.

Soo, trying a lot of foundations an bb creams from high end to drugstore this one seems to be the real deal. It blends best using fingers and melts into your skin. I have combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin (yup all the good stuff :p ) and doesn't cling to dry patches nor does it make my skin oilier than it is. It stays well and i don't normally use powder in winter time, only in summer. Provides light\medium coverage. I use no primer underneath just my moisturizer.
The only con is the shade range..
Love this and how light it feels on my skin plus i don't have to worry whether it will make me break out or not! And it's not a pain to take off either! Perfect for everyday use, for special events i would choose something without spf and heavier duty.

on 1/23/2017 3:07:00 PM

Life changing!! No single product alone has ever made my skin look so good! When I'm in a hurry all I need is this, and some tinted lip balm. Not greasy at all, and blends easily.

on 6/15/2016 6:57:00 PM

This BB cream is amazing, guys.

I don't normally purchase a lot of make-up, I just generally do it when I have tried some sample that I was given or I heard amazing reviews about a product. This BB cream was tried out with 2 samples that lady from the shop gave to me.

This product is extremely profitable, it lasts a really long time. I love the finish of it - that is more on the velvety side. If you acne and/or acne scars this product does help. Korean brands are often known for whitening properties on their products since Asian culture prefers a Snow White fair complexion. So your skin tone tends to get more even with the use of this product as well as the texture. It's very hydrating but not to point of creating oils on the skin throughout the day. My skin feels really nice when have this product on and after cleansing my face, it feels exactly as a baby skin - really smooth.

This also contains SPF, which is really important aka a must for acne prone skin type since we tend have a lot of scaring.

For the down side... It can be a little pricy, I guess it depends where you actually purchase it but from what I have seen the price range is higher than drugstore make-up. It also just comes in 3 shades, that I believe are the most common within the Asian countries So it's not a product that actually matches with a lot of people.

But if you are more to the lightest to medium skin shades with a bit of a yellow-ish undertone, then this product is good for you.

Personally, my skin tends more to be on severe acne and I really enjoyed this product. I would definitely re-purchase it again!

on 5/17/2016 8:23:00 PM

I got this as a sample in both colors and none of them suited me.

Very good but prefer the cc cream

on 7/1/2014 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

been using erborian bb cream light and dore for a year now - cant live without it! improved my skin too! i wish the packaging was cuter tho.. ^_^

on 3/26/2014 6:14:00 PM

A bit on the expensive side but so worth it for me. At first I found it too pasty. I left it in my drawer and forgot about it. Then a SA recommended this to me and I gave it another try. Happy I did so! This completely replaces foundation for me. I just apply it over foundation and it evens out my complexion in a minute. You just need to use very little: more is useless and won't make you look better. Just a fine layer is enough to hide imperfections. You could add some under eye concealer if you like. I finish with either Jane Iredale Pure Pressed powder or MAC blotting powder. It doesn't stay matte all day but stays neat and doesn't oxidize. As for caring properties it mainly feels neutral to me: not really moisturizing, not really drying. It doesn' t cause breakouts either. I think it's a bit calming as it tones down redness. I use the lightest shade and am mac 20. I think about mixing this with the darker shade during spring and summer, because I don't want to give up during the warmer months. Would certainly repurchase in fact it's on my to do list! Give it a try if you can.