erborian BB Cream au Ginseng

erborian BB Cream au Ginseng
BB Cream au GinsengBB Cream au Ginseng

4.1

on 2/28/2018 3:59:00 PM

It doesn't get cakey, it doesn't oxidise and makes my skin look great.... However, I felt it being very heavy an dense on the skin. Eventually, I ended up with a break out. My skin usually doesn't go well with sunscreen, so that was probably why. But, overall, the product did't wowed me. It just seemed like yet another BB cream without any distinct feature to justify the hefty price tag.

on 12/27/2017 4:14:00 PM

Really wanted to like this but then I found out that they are an especially brutal brand to animals. I will not support them anymore.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

To me, this is an HG product. This covers all the bases of what a great BB cream should be. I'm about an NC 30-35 and the color Dore is perfect. I don't have great skin by any means- hyperpigmentation, acne scars on cheeks, dehydrated skin, very clog prone and overall, just blah. This BB cream is medium coverage. It's a creamy texture and I usually use a sponge to pat into skin and it works magic, folks. Seriously. I feel pretty confident when I wear this. Albeit, my scars are probably still visible but it doesn't bother me as much. I have combo oily skin. I do get a little shiny but it's nothing huge. Let's just say, it gives me a dewy look after a few hours. It covers pores pretty well and it gives that my skin but better look. I love the SPF factor and the skin loving ingredients. I have skin that rejects a lot of products because it rather breaks me out, makes me itchy or just dry. This does neither of those things. I like the fact that it's lightweight feeling and I hardly feel anything. There is barely any oxidation that I can detect. It stays true to its color til the end of the day. I tend to venture out and try other BB creams and tinted moisturizers, but I tell you, I keep coming back to this, which is why I feel like it's my HG. And we all know how hard it is to find an HG product in our routine. I've been using this for over a little 3 months and I do feel like my skin texture has improved.I don't know what magic voodoo is in this, but i will keep at it. It truly works wonders.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I have this in the lightest shade, claire. This BB cream comes out greyish but warms up on my skin. It matches my skin fair neutral pretty darn perfectly. It's thick and smooth and blends in easily. I usually use my fingers to apply it. It's a solid medium coverage, very natural finish, not makeupy at all. Every time I wear it I think my skin looks sooo nice. It hasn't been making me oily. This summer my bare minerals complexion perfecter has been getting very shiny and not holding up, but this has. I do set with a powder. It hasn't broken me out. And I've been wearing this on long work days and it has lasted. I'm really really loving this BB cream. I was sad when IT cosmetics cc cream didn't work out for me (broke me out), but I'm very happy with this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I get compliments for my skin whenever I wear this bb cream. I use both colors (clair and dore). I use clair as a concealer, around my eye area, and for the rest of my face I mix the 2 tones.

Edit: I wish there was a better range of colors. It's difficult to match my exact skin color by mixing the 2 tones. Also the "clair" is too pink for my undertones. Therefore, I take out one lippie.

on 5/15/2017 8:50:00 AM

This bb cream is like most other Korean bb creams. It leaves a slight grayish overcast on your skin at first, but then disappears. I don't think this bb cream is all that different from all the other Korean bb creams I have tried. Also, I found it to be very pricey for such a small tube. This is a very average bb cream.

Soo, trying a lot of foundations an bb creams from high end to drugstore this one seems to be the real deal. It blends best using fingers and melts into your skin. I have combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin (yup all the good stuff :p ) and doesn't cling to dry patches nor does it make my skin oilier than it is. It stays well and i don't normally use powder in winter time, only in summer. Provides light\medium coverage. I use no primer underneath just my moisturizer.
The only con is the shade range..
Love this and how light it feels on my skin plus i don't have to worry whether it will make me break out or not! And it's not a pain to take off either! Perfect for everyday use, for special events i would choose something without spf and heavier duty.

on 1/23/2017 3:07:00 PM

Life changing!! No single product alone has ever made my skin look so good! When I'm in a hurry all I need is this, and some tinted lip balm. Not greasy at all, and blends easily.

on 6/15/2016 6:57:00 PM

This BB cream is amazing, guys.

I don't normally purchase a lot of make-up, I just generally do it when I have tried some sample that I was given or I heard amazing reviews about a product. This BB cream was tried out with 2 samples that lady from the shop gave to me.

This product is extremely profitable, it lasts a really long time. I love the finish of it - that is more on the velvety side. If you acne and/or acne scars this product does help. Korean brands are often known for whitening properties on their products since Asian culture prefers a Snow White fair complexion. So your skin tone tends to get more even with the use of this product as well as the texture. It's very hydrating but not to point of creating oils on the skin throughout the day. My skin feels really nice when have this product on and after cleansing my face, it feels exactly as a baby skin - really smooth.

This also contains SPF, which is really important aka a must for acne prone skin type since we tend have a lot of scaring.

For the down side... It can be a little pricy, I guess it depends where you actually purchase it but from what I have seen the price range is higher than drugstore make-up. It also just comes in 3 shades, that I believe are the most common within the Asian countries So it's not a product that actually matches with a lot of people.

But if you are more to the lightest to medium skin shades with a bit of a yellow-ish undertone, then this product is good for you.

Personally, my skin tends more to be on severe acne and I really enjoyed this product. I would definitely re-purchase it again!

on 5/17/2016 8:23:00 PM

I got this as a sample in both colors and none of them suited me.