Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng "baby skin effect"

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng
3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng

4.6

This product is a holy grail product for my sensitive, dry combination, cystic acne prone skin. I am currently on a prescription for retin-a, which has turned my lifetime oily skin into a very dry and peeling one, and it has been very difficult adjusting my makeup routine to fit this change. This product has made my adjustment a thousand times easier.

Usually, I like to find medium coverage BB/CC creams that are buildable, and very natural. This has been the best product to date that I have tried and loved for my skin fitting this criteria. Though it goes on a whitish color and has a very faint (baby like?) scent, it blends to match my fair complexion perfectly, and covers my acne JUST enough to not look like I'm wearing anything, but that my skin is just radiant and even-toned. The staying power lasts my ten hour work days, and I don't have to touch up my skin at all. Even the peeling around my mouth dissipates when I use this product, which is VERY difficult to come across.

My only complaint with this product is that it is IMPOSSIBLE to find. Though I live in NYC, and have the convenience of many Sephora stores a subway ride away, more often than not this product is not in stock or is not carried by the location (I hate ordering online, I am one of those shoppers that has to buy in person).

My highest recommendations to anyone!!!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Really good

on 3/18/2016 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this for about 5 years now, it is my absolute HG bb creme, or base of any kind at all. It gives a lovely satin finish and feels light and non greasy, with a light to medium coverage that you can easily control by the amount of product you use.

I have sensitive, acne rosacea skin that Is oily down the centre with dry cheeks. This minimises my pores and redness, feels soothing when applied, is non greasy and my skin feels great at the end of the day. I work in an office with crappy air con and travel between sites a lot in busy smelly traffic. If set with powder this lasts out the day and actually protects my skin from all the pollutants and aircon. I can actually tell the difference when I don't wear it, my skin is genuinely better after a day of having worn this than not. And in photos my skin looks flawless.

I buy this in both Clair and Dore and mix them in varying amounts throughout the year to get my perfect shade. You don't need a lot so it lasts forever.

I set this with a powder if I'm going to work, and in summer I also add a spay of skindinavia oil control down the centre of my face as it gets hot and humid where I am and I wear glasses which causes most products to wear around my nose bridge. If I do this it's seriously on until I wash my face at night. Normal days I just wear this and only set under where my glasses sit, and I will get some wear on that area.

Only cons at all are that this is getting harder and harder for me to find. It's not sold in NZ and used to be able to easily order online, now not so much. It's stupidly expensive because of this, but on the other hand lasts so long that it really balances out the price.

on 5/9/2013 2:21:00 PM

I have really bad skin : dry patches, acne scars, zits, blackheads, etc. This BB cream does not make miracles, but it makes my skin look acceptable. In my opinion, t's a big achievement. It evens out the skin tone, hides most of my acne scars and neutralizes redness. It stays on all day and it doesn't make my skin look cakey. Since I have very oily skin, I apply a mattifying cream beforehand. It's a bit pricey but there is enough product in there to last several months. I've been using it for more than five months and it'll probably last me 2-3 more months. It's definitely worth its price.

on 12/11/2012 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I have really dy skin and have almost given up finding a really good foundation..if anyone can recomend one, contact me.

But I think this one is really good, though it doesnt cover that much as I would like. But I think it mousturises my skin really well and you can almost use as many layers as you like, without it looking strange.

I use the lightest shade, and I have really light skin

on 10/27/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is amazing. Buy it. Be careful, as some companies, including French ones, are selling a travel size, and nobody tells you how much you are getting. And get the dore. I am very fair and it's perfect for me.

I managed to find it on Amazon UK, but it's not listed. When you click on the page for the pure white one, and scroll down, there is a link to the dore, and it's still Amazon! Go figure.

Texture is perfect, and so soft, absorbing. The colour is even and fabulous, totally natural. It's like Glowfusion, in 'Sunshine', which is the palest colour. I am delighted that the tube is huge. No matter how much you spent, you could not get a better product than this. And only 28 quid! It makes you look the picture of health. Enjoy, my dears!

Update: I forgot to say that this stuff is better than my Cle de Peau foundation which I paid a fortune for. I've had Chanel, Estee lauder - every high end foundation, balm, tinted moisturiser. None of it did what this does.

Put in on in a medium, even layer and leave for ten minutes. Then dab, preferably with a Beauty blender. If needed, add a little concealer or foundation (I didn't even need to!) Perfect for day, or if you're in a hurry.

It soaks into your skin and erases the wrinkles, and, from a distance, removes eye bags completely! I went to pee and caught sight in the mirror! Wow. And no skin irritation. I hope you manage to find it. Cheap, and a huge tube!

Great for instant natural tan on chest and arms, and firms bingo wings, removes creases and makes your skin look the best it can be! Doesn't come off on clothes. They should be paying me! Just wow.

This is my go to product for foundation. Most foundations cause my acne to inflame or to break out worse than my face already is but this product does not break me out at all! It may be a little drying for some but I find if I use extra virgin unrefined coconut oil as my base/moisturiser I don't notice it. The product blends fabulously and covers redness and blemishes amazingly! I've tried about 9 other BB creams and loads of other foundations and even though this is the most expensive, I go back to this one every time. I definitely recommend it!