Erborian BB Cream au Ginseng

Erborian BB Cream au Ginseng
BB Cream au GinsengBB Cream au Ginseng

4.5

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

To me, this is an HG product. This covers all the bases of what a great BB cream should be. I'm about an NC 30-35 and the color Dore is perfect. I don't have great skin by any means- hyperpigmentation, acne scars on cheeks, dehydrated skin, very clog prone and overall, just blah. This BB cream is medium coverage. It's a creamy texture and I usually use a sponge to pat into skin and it works magic, folks. Seriously. I feel pretty confident when I wear this. Albeit, my scars are probably still visible but it doesn't bother me as much. I have combo oily skin. I do get a little shiny but it's nothing huge. Let's just say, it gives me a dewy look after a few hours. It covers pores pretty well and it gives that my skin but better look. I love the SPF factor and the skin loving ingredients. I have skin that rejects a lot of products because it rather breaks me out, makes me itchy or just dry. This does neither of those things. I like the fact that it's lightweight feeling and I hardly feel anything. There is barely any oxidation that I can detect. It stays true to its color til the end of the day. I tend to venture out and try other BB creams and tinted moisturizers, but I tell you, I keep coming back to this, which is why I feel like it's my HG. And we all know how hard it is to find an HG product in our routine. I've been using this for over a little 3 months and I do feel like my skin texture has improved.I don't know what magic voodoo is in this, but i will keep at it. It truly works wonders.

on 5/15/2017 8:50:00 AM

This bb cream is like most other Korean bb creams. It leaves a slight grayish overcast on your skin at first, but then disappears. I don't think this bb cream is all that different from all the other Korean bb creams I have tried. Also, I found it to be very pricey for such a small tube. This is a very average bb cream.

on 1/23/2017 3:07:00 PM

Life changing!! No single product alone has ever made my skin look so good! When I'm in a hurry all I need is this, and some tinted lip balm. Not greasy at all, and blends easily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bb cream! For oily skin gals you need to powder over it but otherwise conceals redness and makes your skin glow without looking like you have makeup on. This is always out of stock in Sephora and now i know why.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Really good

Very good but prefer the cc cream