Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng

3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng

3.0

on 7/15/2018 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you are fair or pale, and especially if you are on the warm/yellow side, and especially again if you are looking for good coverage, I'd skip this. I'm fair-to-light, neutral-cool, and the lightest shade (Clair) is a touch too dark (though I'm picky) and a bit muddy brown-pink. (When I first applied it, it looked quite brown, but then after a few minutes it became less brownish.)

The coverage is pretty sheer, so if the color is off it doesn't matter as much as with foundation, but you'll need concealer even for minor blemishes. It seems like a Dr. Jart - lite to me. Less coverage than Dr. Jart and Missha and Clinique CC Cream, and maybe about the same coverage as Dior Nude BB Cream.

Nice texture and it blends well. But there are so many other BB/CC creams out there that seem to offer more; I can't think of anything particularly special about this one, at least in the light shade.

on 7/7/2018 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I so didn't want to like this product as it's not cheap - unfortunately I love it! I bought the sample size in Dore and Nude as I currently have a slight tan ( normally NW20). This product is amazing & I don't know how it works but it does. I apply it with my fingertips and achieve a light-medium coverage which simply makes my skin look like skin but better. I allow it to soak in then add translucent powder (RCMA) and bang I now have a good medium coverage which just makes my skin look amazing. The powder does lift the colour thus it suits my NW20 skin perfectly. I have super oily skin (thanks peri menopause) but after 8 hours my skin just looks glowing (yes it's oily but doesn't look it); I blot it with papers and that's me good for 12-13 hours! Added to this my skin likes it. I've had problems with breakouts recently but since using this my skin is behaving beautifully. I really can't fault this BB cream except the price. Having said that you only need a pea size amount for your whole face and wow is it quick to apply for perfection. I've tried the CC cream in the same way and whilst it's good and performs in much the same manner I prefer the extra coverage the BB cream gives you. Obviously this is my experience and I recommend the sample size first, but I think I've found my HG!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't think this BB is suitable for oily skin. It made me look greasy immediately and just slid off my face two hours after applying it, even after powdering. I think this might be nice for drier types as it seems very nourishing.