Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng "baby skin effect"

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng
3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng

4.5

I have normal-sensitive skin which often dries out so I am not fond of any makeup-foundation in general. This product is great for sensitive-dry skin but I am pretty sure it would also be good for oily skin since I sort of feel it controls oil. Even though I am not sure if it mattifies per se it also does not produce any oils whatsoever. I love this product because it gives me this nice glow when my face looks tired due to the lack of sleep but at the same time it does not cover up my entire face and it lets my freckles show. But if you have pimples and you want to cover them up completely this is not the product for you. The coverage is very light which is why i love this product. I used to never wear any makeup because 1. personally I do not like aesthetically makeup covered faces, 2. even so-called light foundations usually feel so heavy on me and too covering, but that is only my personal taste. All in all, this is a very good product that does not cause any skin problems but respects it and if you want a really good product that will give you a very VERY light coverage with an air brushed feeling. But if you want more coverage this is not the product for you.

The only negative thing is the price. For me it is worth it, but if you are not willing to give this much money then I think you can search and find some good alternatives. But remember a little goes a long way! Also the smell is nice but barely noticeable which ia a plus for me.

on 6/23/2017 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is perfection. It goes on well, it stays on, it doesn't get cakey or shiny, it has sunscreen and makes my skin look great. I am on my second tube and will continue to purchase.

on 3/28/2015 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Every time I wear this BB creme people compliment my skin saying how great it looks, how smooth and one person even said my skin was like butter. So, now I'm wearing it every day! I got this as a sample originally and thought the Dore color might be too dark for my fair to medium skin. But it blended beautifully and made my red splotches and dark circles disappear. I have dry skin, especially in the winter, and i wear serum and moisturizer under this BB creme and my skin looks fabulous. I haven't used any foundation since I found this and will definitely repurchase it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The search for HG BB cream continues, becasue this one didn't make it either. It's simply not moisturizing, emollient enough - and that's what I want from a BB cream. If I'd want a foundation then I'll will buy one - I simply want a richly moisturizing cream for every day easy use, with a light coverage. If you know about any pls let me know !