Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng "baby skin effect"

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng
3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng

4.8

on 7/1/2014 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

been using erborian bb cream light and dore for a year now - cant live without it! improved my skin too! i wish the packaging was cuter tho.. ^_^

on 12/11/2012 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I have really dy skin and have almost given up finding a really good foundation..if anyone can recomend one, contact me.

But I think this one is really good, though it doesnt cover that much as I would like. But I think it mousturises my skin really well and you can almost use as many layers as you like, without it looking strange.

I use the lightest shade, and I have really light skin

on 10/27/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is amazing. Buy it. Be careful, as some companies, including French ones, are selling a travel size, and nobody tells you how much you are getting. And get the dore. I am very fair and it's perfect for me.

I managed to find it on Amazon UK, but it's not listed. When you click on the page for the pure white one, and scroll down, there is a link to the dore, and it's still Amazon! Go figure.

Texture is perfect, and so soft, absorbing. The colour is even and fabulous, totally natural. It's like Glowfusion, in 'Sunshine', which is the palest colour. I am delighted that the tube is huge. No matter how much you spent, you could not get a better product than this. And only 28 quid! It makes you look the picture of health. Enjoy, my dears!

Update: I forgot to say that this stuff is better than my Cle de Peau foundation which I paid a fortune for. I've had Chanel, Estee lauder - every high end foundation, balm, tinted moisturiser. None of it did what this does.

Put in on in a medium, even layer and leave for ten minutes. Then dab, preferably with a Beauty blender. If needed, add a little concealer or foundation (I didn't even need to!) Perfect for day, or if you're in a hurry.

It soaks into your skin and erases the wrinkles, and, from a distance, removes eye bags completely! I went to pee and caught sight in the mirror! Wow. And no skin irritation. I hope you manage to find it. Cheap, and a huge tube!

Great for instant natural tan on chest and arms, and firms bingo wings, removes creases and makes your skin look the best it can be! Doesn't come off on clothes. They should be paying me! Just wow.

on 3/8/2011 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is Korean brand now being sold and advertised here in France. BB CREME AU GINSENG 3-in-1 "total sheer" make-up-care cream, natural "baby skin" effect, with SPF 25 PA ++

Full Size Image

I like this BB Cream a lot. The cover is perfect, natural looking and hides my pores and covers any blemishes. really transformed my skin from looking dull to looking fabulous. this feels so silky smooth on the skin. I can't however claim that I get really 100% baby skin with this, but, since this is like a photoshop/airbrush to the skin, my skin looks very nice if not baby skin like. The 45ml tube packaging is also a plus. Price is 32 euros, you get a lot for what you pay. I say well worth it and I would repurchase. Bonus is they have 2 colors in dor and natural for fair skins(i got dor and it is perfect shade for my NC40/42 skin). Highly recommended if you can find it, it is a must try!