Erborian BB Cream au Ginseng

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Erborian BB Cream au Ginseng
BB Cream au GinsengBB Cream au Ginseng

this one is for the cc cream version. I saw serein talk about the product on her channel and was interested in trying it out for myself. now I am a self proclaimed skin care junkie and do prefer my foundations to be on the light- medium to medium coverage side, also as I believe skin care infused makeup hardly will actually correct conditions in my opinion so if anything you should splurge on your skin care treatment products or spend the money on something that is actually going to give you the coverage that you want/need. so anyways onto this product, it gives you a sheer wash of color, it does feel lightweight on the skin which is nice, but for the price you pay for such a sheer coverage product, it is so not worth it. if sheer coverage is all you're looking for there are plenty of drugstore options for you to choose from, also almay's smart shade foundations does essentially the same thing, as does loreal's magic bb cream

on 3/8/2011 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is Korean brand now being sold and advertised here in France. BB CREME AU GINSENG 3-in-1 "total sheer" make-up-care cream, natural "baby skin" effect, with SPF 25 PA ++

Full Size Image

I like this BB Cream a lot. The cover is perfect, natural looking and hides my pores and covers any blemishes. really transformed my skin from looking dull to looking fabulous. this feels so silky smooth on the skin. I can't however claim that I get really 100% baby skin with this, but, since this is like a photoshop/airbrush to the skin, my skin looks very nice if not baby skin like. The 45ml tube packaging is also a plus. Price is 32 euros, you get a lot for what you pay. I say well worth it and I would repurchase. Bonus is they have 2 colors in doré and natural for fair skins(i got doré and it is perfect shade for my NC40/42 skin). Highly recommended if you can find it, it is a must try!