Erborian BB Cream au Ginseng

Erborian BB Cream au Ginseng
BB Cream au GinsengBB Cream au Ginseng

4.2

on 12/27/2017 4:14:00 PM

Really wanted to like this but then I found out that they are an especially brutal brand to animals. I will not support them anymore.

on 10/27/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is amazing. Buy it. Be careful, as some companies, including French ones, are selling a travel size, and nobody tells you how much you are getting. And get the dore. I am very fair and it's perfect for me.

I managed to find it on Amazon UK, but it's not listed. When you click on the page for the pure white one, and scroll down, there is a link to the dore, and it's still Amazon! Go figure.

Texture is perfect, and so soft, absorbing. The colour is even and fabulous, totally natural. It's like Glowfusion, in 'Sunshine', which is the palest colour. I am delighted that the tube is huge. No matter how much you spent, you could not get a better product than this. And only 28 quid! It makes you look the picture of health. Enjoy, my dears!

Update: I forgot to say that this stuff is better than my Cle de Peau foundation which I paid a fortune for. I've had Chanel, Estee lauder - every high end foundation, balm, tinted moisturiser. None of it did what this does.

Put in on in a medium, even layer and leave for ten minutes. Then dab, preferably with a Beauty blender. If needed, add a little concealer or foundation (I didn't even need to!) Perfect for day, or if you're in a hurry.

It soaks into your skin and erases the wrinkles, and, from a distance, removes eye bags completely! I went to pee and caught sight in the mirror! Wow. And no skin irritation. I hope you manage to find it. Cheap, and a huge tube!

Great for instant natural tan on chest and arms, and firms bingo wings, removes creases and makes your skin look the best it can be! Doesn't come off on clothes. They should be paying me! Just wow.

on 5/15/2017 8:50:00 AM

This bb cream is like most other Korean bb creams. It leaves a slight grayish overcast on your skin at first, but then disappears. I don't think this bb cream is all that different from all the other Korean bb creams I have tried. Also, I found it to be very pricey for such a small tube. This is a very average bb cream.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

To me, this is an HG product. This covers all the bases of what a great BB cream should be. I'm about an NC 30-35 and the color Dore is perfect. I don't have great skin by any means- hyperpigmentation, acne scars on cheeks, dehydrated skin, very clog prone and overall, just blah. This BB cream is medium coverage. It's a creamy texture and I usually use a sponge to pat into skin and it works magic, folks. Seriously. I feel pretty confident when I wear this. Albeit, my scars are probably still visible but it doesn't bother me as much. I have combo oily skin. I do get a little shiny but it's nothing huge. Let's just say, it gives me a dewy look after a few hours. It covers pores pretty well and it gives that my skin but better look. I love the SPF factor and the skin loving ingredients. I have skin that rejects a lot of products because it rather breaks me out, makes me itchy or just dry. This does neither of those things. I like the fact that it's lightweight feeling and I hardly feel anything. There is barely any oxidation that I can detect. It stays true to its color til the end of the day. I tend to venture out and try other BB creams and tinted moisturizers, but I tell you, I keep coming back to this, which is why I feel like it's my HG. And we all know how hard it is to find an HG product in our routine. I've been using this for over a little 3 months and I do feel like my skin texture has improved.I don't know what magic voodoo is in this, but i will keep at it. It truly works wonders.

on 12/22/2016 1:40:00 PM

You know how something is so good, you already swear to make it your best kept secret? This is one of them.

But I'm not one to talk.

For years, I've been having horrible insecurities with acne, searching for a BB cream within an affordable range that doesn't care to introduce a newer species of acne that I haven't already kept a track of in my mental list at 2am in the morning. And this is not a secret that I would want to selfishly keep to myself.

I've had my fair share of Laneige, Lancome and many other BB creams from drugstores to the more expensive brands, promising to take good care of my skin. But nothing has really worked in terms of coverage and that healthy glow like this particular baby. Easy application, swift to help the acne and pores out. On a normal day, I skip primer (since it can also be used one) and use it as a foundation under my BareMinerals mineral veil, getting way more lasting coverage than my usual Laneige bb compact provides. It's also obvious that the formula works great with my skin, where I've gotten less oily patches and my pores are barely visible even after a good 8 hours. For a few extra bucks, I would invest in this for that extra boost of confidence that my skin is well taken care of.

I've learnt to work with makeup products that don't try too hard to please, but stay in their game and do it exceptionally well. I'm as impressed, if not more, as the other reviewers and am so happy to have found something this good. I'm definitely a convert and it would be a tough feat for something in the market to beat this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bb cream! For oily skin gals you need to powder over it but otherwise conceals redness and makes your skin glow without looking like you have makeup on. This is always out of stock in Sephora and now i know why.

on 3/28/2015 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Every time I wear this BB creme people compliment my skin saying how great it looks, how smooth and one person even said my skin was like butter. So, now I'm wearing it every day! I got this as a sample originally and thought the Dore color might be too dark for my fair to medium skin. But it blended beautifully and made my red splotches and dark circles disappear. I have dry skin, especially in the winter, and i wear serum and moisturizer under this BB creme and my skin looks fabulous. I haven't used any foundation since I found this and will definitely repurchase it!

on 3/8/2011 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is Korean brand now being sold and advertised here in France. BB CREME AU GINSENG 3-in-1 "total sheer" make-up-care cream, natural "baby skin" effect, with SPF 25 PA ++

Full Size Image

I like this BB Cream a lot. The cover is perfect, natural looking and hides my pores and covers any blemishes. really transformed my skin from looking dull to looking fabulous. this feels so silky smooth on the skin. I can't however claim that I get really 100% baby skin with this, but, since this is like a photoshop/airbrush to the skin, my skin looks very nice if not baby skin like. The 45ml tube packaging is also a plus. Price is 32 euros, you get a lot for what you pay. I say well worth it and I would repurchase. Bonus is they have 2 colors in doré and natural for fair skins(i got doré and it is perfect shade for my NC40/42 skin). Highly recommended if you can find it, it is a must try!

on 4/8/2016 3:46:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This was a product I loved for a couple of years. It's got a nice texture, great coverage and SPF. None of the available shades (basically 3 total) really suited my skin, but I ended up mixing "light" and "golden" and was pretty pleased with the result. I felt it looked fairly natural, more so than most foundations/BB creams I've worn in the past.

After a while, however, I realized that, even mixing the colours, the tone was just... not ideal. Plus, I did some research, saw that there were a few skin-irritating ingredients in this BB cream, and it occurred to me that some of my skin problems might've been related to me using this.

That is, when I first switched to the Erborian BB cream, it seemed like a marked improvement, and for a while I was convinced that this was actually fixing my skin. Idk, maybe for a while it was! But either it stopped working, or it never actually did, but giving it up did turn out to be a good idea.

To give credit where it's due, switching from this BB cream was hard in terms of finding something that would look this natural while providing such coverage. In that regard, it's better than a lot of high-end BB creams/foundations. If not for those pesky irritating ingredients, it would be a pretty great product.

on 7/7/2018 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I so didn't want to like this product as it's not cheap - unfortunately I love it! I bought the sample size in Dore and Nude as I currently have a slight tan ( normally NW20). This product is amazing & I don't know how it works but it does. I apply it with my fingertips and achieve a light-medium coverage which simply makes my skin look like skin but better. I allow it to soak in then add translucent powder (RCMA) and bang I now have a good medium coverage which just makes my skin look amazing. The powder does lift the colour thus it suits my NW20 skin perfectly. I have super oily skin (thanks peri menopause) but after 8 hours my skin just looks glowing (yes it's oily but doesn't look it); I blot it with papers and that's me good for 12-13 hours! Added to this my skin likes it. I've had problems with breakouts recently but since using this my skin is behaving beautifully. I really can't fault this BB cream except the price. Having said that you only need a pea size amount for your whole face and wow is it quick to apply for perfection. I've tried the CC cream in the same way and whilst it's good and performs in much the same manner I prefer the extra coverage the BB cream gives you. Obviously this is my experience and I recommend the sample size first, but I think I've found my HG!