Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng "baby skin effect"

Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng
3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng

4.3

on 10/27/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is amazing. Buy it. Be careful, as some companies, including French ones, are selling a travel size, and nobody tells you how much you are getting. And get the dore. I am very fair and it's perfect for me.

I managed to find it on Amazon UK, but it's not listed. When you click on the page for the pure white one, and scroll down, there is a link to the dore, and it's still Amazon! Go figure.

Texture is perfect, and so soft, absorbing. The colour is even and fabulous, totally natural. It's like Glowfusion, in 'Sunshine', which is the palest colour. I am delighted that the tube is huge. No matter how much you spent, you could not get a better product than this. And only 28 quid! It makes you look the picture of health. Enjoy, my dears!

Update: I forgot to say that this stuff is better than my Cle de Peau foundation which I paid a fortune for. I've had Chanel, Estee lauder - every high end foundation, balm, tinted moisturiser. None of it did what this does.

Put in on in a medium, even layer and leave for ten minutes. Then dab, preferably with a Beauty blender. If needed, add a little concealer or foundation (I didn't even need to!) Perfect for day, or if you're in a hurry.

It soaks into your skin and erases the wrinkles, and, from a distance, removes eye bags completely! I went to pee and caught sight in the mirror! Wow. And no skin irritation. I hope you manage to find it. Cheap, and a huge tube!

Great for instant natural tan on chest and arms, and firms bingo wings, removes creases and makes your skin look the best it can be! Doesn't come off on clothes. They should be paying me! Just wow.

on 5/15/2017 8:50:00 AM

This bb cream is like most other Korean bb creams. It leaves a slight grayish overcast on your skin at first, but then disappears. I don't think this bb cream is all that different from all the other Korean bb creams I have tried. Also, I found it to be very pricey for such a small tube. This is a very average bb cream.

on 12/22/2016 1:40:00 PM

You know how something is so good, you already swear to make it your best kept secret? This is one of them.

But I'm not one to talk.

For years, I've been having horrible insecurities with acne, searching for a BB cream within an affordable range that doesn't care to introduce a newer species of acne that I haven't already kept a track of in my mental list at 2am in the morning. And this is not a secret that I would want to selfishly keep to myself.

I've had my fair share of Laneige, Lancome and many other BB creams from drugstores to the more expensive brands, promising to take good care of my skin. But nothing has really worked in terms of coverage and that healthy glow like this particular baby. Easy application, swift to help the acne and pores out. On a normal day, I skip primer (since it can also be used one) and use it as a foundation under my BareMinerals mineral veil, getting way more lasting coverage than my usual Laneige bb compact provides. It's also obvious that the formula works great with my skin, where I've gotten less oily patches and my pores are barely visible even after a good 8 hours. For a few extra bucks, I would invest in this for that extra boost of confidence that my skin is well taken care of.

I've learnt to work with makeup products that don't try too hard to please, but stay in their game and do it exceptionally well. I'm as impressed, if not more, as the other reviewers and am so happy to have found something this good. I'm definitely a convert and it would be a tough feat for something in the market to beat this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bb cream! For oily skin gals you need to powder over it but otherwise conceals redness and makes your skin glow without looking like you have makeup on. This is always out of stock in Sephora and now i know why.

on 3/8/2011 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is Korean brand now being sold and advertised here in France. BB CREME AU GINSENG 3-in-1 "total sheer" make-up-care cream, natural "baby skin" effect, with SPF 25 PA ++

Full Size Image

I like this BB Cream a lot. The cover is perfect, natural looking and hides my pores and covers any blemishes. really transformed my skin from looking dull to looking fabulous. this feels so silky smooth on the skin. I can't however claim that I get really 100% baby skin with this, but, since this is like a photoshop/airbrush to the skin, my skin looks very nice if not baby skin like. The 45ml tube packaging is also a plus. Price is 32 euros, you get a lot for what you pay. I say well worth it and I would repurchase. Bonus is they have 2 colors in dor and natural for fair skins(i got dor and it is perfect shade for my NC40/42 skin). Highly recommended if you can find it, it is a must try!

on 3/28/2015 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Every time I wear this BB creme people compliment my skin saying how great it looks, how smooth and one person even said my skin was like butter. So, now I'm wearing it every day! I got this as a sample originally and thought the Dore color might be too dark for my fair to medium skin. But it blended beautifully and made my red splotches and dark circles disappear. I have dry skin, especially in the winter, and i wear serum and moisturizer under this BB creme and my skin looks fabulous. I haven't used any foundation since I found this and will definitely repurchase it!

on 6/15/2016 6:57:00 PM

This BB cream is amazing, guys.

I don't normally purchase a lot of make-up, I just generally do it when I have tried some sample that I was given or I heard amazing reviews about a product. This BB cream was tried out with 2 samples that lady from the shop gave to me.

This product is extremely profitable, it lasts a really long time. I love the finish of it - that is more on the velvety side. If you acne and/or acne scars this product does help. Korean brands are often known for whitening properties on their products since Asian culture prefers a Snow White fair complexion. So your skin tone tends to get more even with the use of this product as well as the texture. It's very hydrating but not to point of creating oils on the skin throughout the day. My skin feels really nice when have this product on and after cleansing my face, it feels exactly as a baby skin - really smooth.

This also contains SPF, which is really important aka a must for acne prone skin type since we tend have a lot of scaring.

For the down side... It can be a little pricy, I guess it depends where you actually purchase it but from what I have seen the price range is higher than drugstore make-up. It also just comes in 3 shades, that I believe are the most common within the Asian countries So it's not a product that actually matches with a lot of people.

But if you are more to the lightest to medium skin shades with a bit of a yellow-ish undertone, then this product is good for you.

Personally, my skin tends more to be on severe acne and I really enjoyed this product. I would definitely re-purchase it again!

on 4/8/2016 3:46:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This was a product I loved for a couple of years. It's got a nice texture, great coverage and SPF. None of the available shades (basically 3 total) really suited my skin, but I ended up mixing "light" and "golden" and was pretty pleased with the result. I felt it looked fairly natural, more so than most foundations/BB creams I've worn in the past.

After a while, however, I realized that, even mixing the colours, the tone was just... not ideal. Plus, I did some research, saw that there were a few skin-irritating ingredients in this BB cream, and it occurred to me that some of my skin problems might've been related to me using this.

That is, when I first switched to the Erborian BB cream, it seemed like a marked improvement, and for a while I was convinced that this was actually fixing my skin. Idk, maybe for a while it was! But either it stopped working, or it never actually did, but giving it up did turn out to be a good idea.

To give credit where it's due, switching from this BB cream was hard in terms of finding something that would look this natural while providing such coverage. In that regard, it's better than a lot of high-end BB creams/foundations. If not for those pesky irritating ingredients, it would be a pretty great product.

on 4/2/2016 2:23:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I do like this. I mix it with CoverFx drops to lighten it and make for more coverage. Lovely texture and finish, doesn't irritate my eyes, which many foundations do.

on 5/9/2013 2:21:00 PM

I have really bad skin : dry patches, acne scars, zits, blackheads, etc. This BB cream does not make miracles, but it makes my skin look acceptable. In my opinion, t's a big achievement. It evens out the skin tone, hides most of my acne scars and neutralizes redness. It stays on all day and it doesn't make my skin look cakey. Since I have very oily skin, I apply a mattifying cream beforehand. It's a bit pricey but there is enough product in there to last several months. I've been using it for more than five months and it'll probably last me 2-3 more months. It's definitely worth its price.