Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng "baby skin effect"

Filtered by age: 44-55
Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng
3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng

3.7

on 12/3/2017 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is actually 5 in 1 rather than posted 3in 1 but package in picture shows the 5 I n1 so I think it is just an error. I purchased this from Sephora during the Rogue discount. I really desire a B.B. Cream or CC cream for easy daily wear when I don’t want a lot of makeup. I’ve tried so many of these products over the years, high end to drugstore. Rarely can I find a color match. I am light and cool toned. IT Cosmetics CC cream in fair is too light and too yellow and the color light matches perfectly until it oxidizes into an orange disaster on my skin. Clinique CC Cream exact same. Most Department store brands don’t even make a light and cool enough shade so I had given up.
I stumbled on a review of this and decided to order it with the thought I’d likely be returning.
This has been a wonderful surprise! When I first begin applying, it looks slightly grey but as soon as product is blended it is a perfect match. My color is lightest one, Claire I believe. This offers light to medium coverage. I wear my regular moisturizer and sunscreen underneath. This does not cling to dry patches, evens out skin tone and provides a nice skin type finish. I can layer a second coat in areas I want a bit more coverage and do not need to set with powder. I work in the surgical environment and place and remove a mask on my face multiple times daily and this product held up! Towards the end of an 8 hour shift this had mostly worn off, however it wears off in the best way of any product I’ve ever used. It just gradually fades, no seperating, no areas where product has migrated or is patchy.
I tested all week before writing this review and must say I am pleasantly surprised by this product! This will likely be my summer go to product and I can see wearing this whenever I am not in the mood for foundation.
I totally recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin (I’m dry) who has struggled to find a B.B. Cream that is cool toned enough, doesn’t oxidize at all and wears wonderfully. It also has SPF 20 which is an added bonus though not adequate enough on its own.
Very happy!

on 5/15/2017 8:50:00 AM

This bb cream is like most other Korean bb creams. It leaves a slight grayish overcast on your skin at first, but then disappears. I don't think this bb cream is all that different from all the other Korean bb creams I have tried. Also, I found it to be very pricey for such a small tube. This is a very average bb cream.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The search for HG BB cream continues, becasue this one didn't make it either. It's simply not moisturizing, emollient enough - and that's what I want from a BB cream. If I'd want a foundation then I'll will buy one - I simply want a richly moisturizing cream for every day easy use, with a light coverage. If you know about any pls let me know !