erborian BB Cream au Ginseng

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 36-43
erborian BB Cream au Ginseng
BB Cream au GinsengBB Cream au Ginseng

Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Di-Methicone, Talc, Isoeicosane, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Betaine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Mequisetum Giganteum Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magne, Sium Sulfate, Silica, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol , Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Co -Polymer, Dimethicone /Vinyl Di-Methicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Vinyl Dimethicone /Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol , Eugenol, Limonene, Ci 77492/Iron Oxides , Ci 77499/Iron Oxides, Ci 77491/Iron Oxide.

on 6/23/2017 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is perfection. It goes on well, it stays on, it doesn't get cakey or shiny, it has sunscreen and makes my skin look great. I am on my second tube and will continue to purchase.

on 3/28/2015 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Every time I wear this BB creme people compliment my skin saying how great it looks, how smooth and one person even said my skin was like butter. So, now I'm wearing it every day! I got this as a sample originally and thought the Dore color might be too dark for my fair to medium skin. But it blended beautifully and made my red splotches and dark circles disappear. I have dry skin, especially in the winter, and i wear serum and moisturizer under this BB creme and my skin looks fabulous. I haven't used any foundation since I found this and will definitely repurchase it!