Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng "baby skin effect"

Filtered by age: 25-29
Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng
3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't think this BB is suitable for oily skin. It made me look greasy immediately and just slid off my face two hours after applying it, even after powdering. I think this might be nice for drier types as it seems very nourishing.

this one is for the cc cream version. I saw serein talk about the product on her channel and was interested in trying it out for myself. now I am a self proclaimed skin care junkie and do prefer my foundations to be on the light- medium to medium coverage side, also as I believe skin care infused makeup hardly will actually correct conditions in my opinion so if anything you should splurge on your skin care treatment products or spend the money on something that is actually going to give you the coverage that you want/need. so anyways onto this product, it gives you a sheer wash of color, it does feel lightweight on the skin which is nice, but for the price you pay for such a sheer coverage product, it is so not worth it. if sheer coverage is all you're looking for there are plenty of drugstore options for you to choose from, also almay's smart shade foundations does essentially the same thing, as does loreal's magic bb cream

on 1/23/2017 3:07:00 PM

Life changing!! No single product alone has ever made my skin look so good! When I'm in a hurry all I need is this, and some tinted lip balm. Not greasy at all, and blends easily.

on 7/1/2014 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

been using erborian bb cream light and dore for a year now - cant live without it! improved my skin too! i wish the packaging was cuter tho.. ^_^

on 8/2/2013 1:37:00 PM

I really wanted to like this BB cream and this is the first BB cream that I bought because in the shop it looked great on my skin and the other BB creams looked horrible.
I wore it a few times and I am dissapointed because:
- it makes my face shiny
- it is white on my skin (because of the SPF which I know it makes people white but still it is a BB cream with coverage so why the white cast)?
- it goes in every wrinkle so it makes me look old!
- it separates after a few hours and it looks weird

Advantages:
- it didn't clog my pores nor gave me pimples
- it has a bit of coverage and it hides some red spots I have

It is not terrible but it is just not for me! I still wear it from time to time but I am not going to repurchase.

on 5/9/2013 12:49:00 PM

This stuff rocks.
Great coverage, natural luminous finish, no breakouts, easy to apply and to remove.
I have it in Light and Dore. Both are fantastic and natural looking shades.
I apply by patting into the skin only where I need it, no moisturiser, no powder, no primer. It looks looks lovely and lasts.
Had lots of compliments on my fresh glowing skin while wearing this, people are surprised when I tell them I'm wearing make up on my skin as it looks so natural.
More coverage and less greasy than Garnier BB - which to me is more of a tinted moisturiser.
If your skin is dry you will want to wear a moisturiser under this I think. For my combo skin it works well without.
Great stuff.

on 6/18/2011 9:54:00 AM

I really like this BB cream! It makes my pores look really small and my skin looks luminous but still matte. I tried this also when I had a bad flu and at the same time it was totm and it didn`t do much then. But it is also great as a mu primer, I just used it before my estee lauder doublewear and I needed so little of the foundation. I highly prefer this over my mac and mufe face and body it just makes my skin look so much younger and soft. I can only speak for the lighter color but this works for so many fair skincolors (I tried it on my friends), since it is a neutral color. it really melts with your natural complexion and makes it look fabulous. Perfect for summer!I still need concealing though since I do get hormone caused acne and dark circles under my eyes. I also love that it has spf 25, and I don`t need a moisturizer underneath even though my skin can be on the dry side. very happy with this bb cream!
I recommend this to everyone who wants to even out their skintone without having a mask of foundation on their skin.
I will buy again, this stuff is good!