Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng "baby skin effect"

Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng
3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng

4.2

on 6/23/2017 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is perfection. It goes on well, it stays on, it doesn't get cakey or shiny, it has sunscreen and makes my skin look great. I am on my second tube and will continue to purchase.

on 5/15/2017 8:50:00 AM

This bb cream is like most other Korean bb creams. It leaves a slight grayish overcast on your skin at first, but then disappears. I don't think this bb cream is all that different from all the other Korean bb creams I have tried. Also, I found it to be very pricey for such a small tube. This is a very average bb cream.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't think this BB is suitable for oily skin. It made me look greasy immediately and just slid off my face two hours after applying it, even after powdering. I think this might be nice for drier types as it seems very nourishing.

this one is for the cc cream version. I saw serein talk about the product on her channel and was interested in trying it out for myself. now I am a self proclaimed skin care junkie and do prefer my foundations to be on the light- medium to medium coverage side, also as I believe skin care infused makeup hardly will actually correct conditions in my opinion so if anything you should splurge on your skin care treatment products or spend the money on something that is actually going to give you the coverage that you want/need. so anyways onto this product, it gives you a sheer wash of color, it does feel lightweight on the skin which is nice, but for the price you pay for such a sheer coverage product, it is so not worth it. if sheer coverage is all you're looking for there are plenty of drugstore options for you to choose from, also almay's smart shade foundations does essentially the same thing, as does loreal's magic bb cream

This product is a holy grail product for my sensitive, dry combination, cystic acne prone skin. I am currently on a prescription for retin-a, which has turned my lifetime oily skin into a very dry and peeling one, and it has been very difficult adjusting my makeup routine to fit this change. This product has made my adjustment a thousand times easier.

Usually, I like to find medium coverage BB/CC creams that are buildable, and very natural. This has been the best product to date that I have tried and loved for my skin fitting this criteria. Though it goes on a whitish color and has a very faint (baby like?) scent, it blends to match my fair complexion perfectly, and covers my acne JUST enough to not look like I'm wearing anything, but that my skin is just radiant and even-toned. The staying power lasts my ten hour work days, and I don't have to touch up my skin at all. Even the peeling around my mouth dissipates when I use this product, which is VERY difficult to come across.

My only complaint with this product is that it is IMPOSSIBLE to find. Though I live in NYC, and have the convenience of many Sephora stores a subway ride away, more often than not this product is not in stock or is not carried by the location (I hate ordering online, I am one of those shoppers that has to buy in person).

My highest recommendations to anyone!!!

Soo, trying a lot of foundations an bb creams from high end to drugstore this one seems to be the real deal. It blends best using fingers and melts into your skin. I have combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin (yup all the good stuff :p ) and doesn't cling to dry patches nor does it make my skin oilier than it is. It stays well and i don't normally use powder in winter time, only in summer. Provides light\medium coverage. I use no primer underneath just my moisturizer.
The only con is the shade range..
Love this and how light it feels on my skin plus i don't have to worry whether it will make me break out or not! And it's not a pain to take off either! Perfect for everyday use, for special events i would choose something without spf and heavier duty.

on 1/23/2017 3:07:00 PM

Life changing!! No single product alone has ever made my skin look so good! When I'm in a hurry all I need is this, and some tinted lip balm. Not greasy at all, and blends easily.

on 12/22/2016 1:40:00 PM

You know how something is so good, you already swear to make it your best kept secret? This is one of them.

But I'm not one to talk.

For years, I've been having horrible insecurities with acne, searching for a BB cream within an affordable range that doesn't care to introduce a newer species of acne that I haven't already kept a track of in my mental list at 2am in the morning. And this is not a secret that I would want to selfishly keep to myself.

I've had my fair share of Laneige, Lancome and many other BB creams from drugstores to the more expensive brands, promising to take good care of my skin. But nothing has really worked in terms of coverage and that healthy glow like this particular baby. Easy application, swift to help the acne and pores out. On a normal day, I skip primer (since it can also be used one) and use it as a foundation under my BareMinerals mineral veil, getting way more lasting coverage than my usual Laneige bb compact provides. It's also obvious that the formula works great with my skin, where I've gotten less oily patches and my pores are barely visible even after a good 8 hours. For a few extra bucks, I would invest in this for that extra boost of confidence that my skin is well taken care of.

I've learnt to work with makeup products that don't try too hard to please, but stay in their game and do it exceptionally well. I'm as impressed, if not more, as the other reviewers and am so happy to have found something this good. I'm definitely a convert and it would be a tough feat for something in the market to beat this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bb cream! For oily skin gals you need to powder over it but otherwise conceals redness and makes your skin glow without looking like you have makeup on. This is always out of stock in Sephora and now i know why.

on 6/15/2016 6:57:00 PM

This BB cream is amazing, guys.

I don't normally purchase a lot of make-up, I just generally do it when I have tried some sample that I was given or I heard amazing reviews about a product. This BB cream was tried out with 2 samples that lady from the shop gave to me.

This product is extremely profitable, it lasts a really long time. I love the finish of it - that is more on the velvety side. If you acne and/or acne scars this product does help. Korean brands are often known for whitening properties on their products since Asian culture prefers a Snow White fair complexion. So your skin tone tends to get more even with the use of this product as well as the texture. It's very hydrating but not to point of creating oils on the skin throughout the day. My skin feels really nice when have this product on and after cleansing my face, it feels exactly as a baby skin - really smooth.

This also contains SPF, which is really important aka a must for acne prone skin type since we tend have a lot of scaring.

For the down side... It can be a little pricy, I guess it depends where you actually purchase it but from what I have seen the price range is higher than drugstore make-up. It also just comes in 3 shades, that I believe are the most common within the Asian countries So it's not a product that actually matches with a lot of people.

But if you are more to the lightest to medium skin shades with a bit of a yellow-ish undertone, then this product is good for you.

Personally, my skin tends more to be on severe acne and I really enjoyed this product. I would definitely re-purchase it again!