Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 days ago

This has been discontinued, has anyone found the coverage that this gives and the dry to touch feeling? Absolute fave

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

fromJenHeb

Nov/11/2017

Best foundation out there. I’ve tried others but always come back to this. Keeps my skin from getting oily and is nice coverage that feels light on the skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jul/08/2017

I have several different brands of foundations and this is one of my favorite ones. My daughter in law used to sell Mary Kay so she got me started using the products. Its summer now and this feels light and not greasy or heavy. I don't use the primer for it goes on easy under the the moisturizers I use. I will use a sunblock if I go outside over this product for I have one made to pat …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Jul/02/2017

This foundation does provide a full coverage look to the skin. It blends wonderfully and its the perfect match for my skin tone. However, it is not a photo friendly product. I end up looking like Lord Voldemort from the insane amount of flashback I get while taking pictures. I wouldn't recommend photographing pictures with this product.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

Dec/14/2015

I was so unbelievably excited for this foundation. A coworker brought it to me because her mom was getting rid of all her MK stuff. I thought it was my HG foundation.
I have really oily, acne prone skin so I have to wear a matte foundation. This was perfect. Perfect color; Ivory 7 matched my skin perfectly. I blended it with a Beautyblender and did two thin layers and it looked absolutely …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

fromnayzz

Nov/02/2015

love, love love this foundation. best I've ever used. has a nice finish and good coverage. never disappoints me therefore I will always buy!

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBlack

fromCassyy

Oct/09/2015

I am a bronze 7 and it matches my skin perfectly but it does nothing to control my shine. It lasts about an hour without a primer and three hours with a primer. It doesn't stay on my face and pretty much makes my face an oily mess after about 4hrs of wear. I love that it has a buildable coverage so i usually skip my concealer when i use it. I wouldn't purchase it again because i dont …Read more

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

EyesBlack

Jul/24/2015

I have been using this foundation for 3 years. I only wear it occasionally, when I go out. The coverage is good although it can look cakey if you do not moisturize your skin prior to wearing it. If I wear occasionally, it doesn't cause breakouts. However, I have noticed that by wearing it constantly it may cause some zits.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

Jul/20/2015

Packaging is fine. This is an "ok" foundation. It didn't wow me. Average coverage but I didn't like the feel of it; it felt kind of heavy. Mary Kay is expensive for the amount of makeup you actually get.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

May/21/2015

I alternate between this and Mac Studio fix liquid. Amazing for oily skin and decent price. Highly recommend.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral