Mary Kay Time Wise Matte Wear Liquid Foundation

Mary Kay Time Wise Matte Wear Liquid Foundation
Time Wise Matte Wear Liquid Foundation

3.8

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, PEG-9 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Talc, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon-12, Glycerin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Laurate, Tristearin, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 7/8/2017 8:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have several different brands of foundations and this is one of my favorite ones. My daughter in law used to sell Mary Kay so she got me started using the products. Its summer now and this feels light and not greasy or heavy. I don't use the primer for it goes on easy under the the moisturizers I use. I will use a sunblock if I go outside over this product for I have one made to pat over your my foundation.
Any way I will be buying again for sure. I do use a small moist sponge to apply and start in the middle of my face.
Love it.

on 7/2/2017 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This foundation does provide a full coverage look to the skin. It blends wonderfully and its the perfect match for my skin tone. However, it is not a photo friendly product. I end up looking like Lord Voldemort from the insane amount of flashback I get while taking pictures. I wouldn't recommend photographing pictures with this product.

I was so unbelievably excited for this foundation. A coworker brought it to me because her mom was getting rid of all her MK stuff. I thought it was my HG foundation.
I have really oily, acne prone skin so I have to wear a matte foundation. This was perfect. Perfect color; Ivory 7 matched my skin perfectly. I blended it with a Beautyblender and did two thin layers and it looked absolutely flawless. It didn't settle into my pores and it lasted seriously ALL DAY. It was crazy.
I can't give it a high rating though because it made break out like crazy. I'm talking huge, cystic Grand Canyon pimples all over my face and jawline. I used it for two weeks and it ruined my skin. It was really upsetting because this is seriously such a perfect foundation.
So if you're oily but not acne prone, I would definitely recommend this product. It just didn't work for me :(

on 11/2/2015 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

love, love love this foundation. best I've ever used. has a nice finish and good coverage. never disappoints me therefore I will always buy!

on 10/9/2015 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I am a bronze 7 and it matches my skin perfectly but it does nothing to control my shine. It lasts about an hour without a primer and three hours with a primer. It doesn't stay on my face and pretty much makes my face an oily mess after about 4hrs of wear. I love that it has a buildable coverage so i usually skip my concealer when i use it. I wouldn't purchase it again because i dont think it is worth the price. My face doesn't stay matte at all.

on 7/24/2015 12:52:00 AM

I have been using this foundation for 3 years. I only wear it occasionally, when I go out. The coverage is good although it can look cakey if you do not moisturize your skin prior to wearing it. If I wear occasionally, it doesn't cause breakouts. However, I have noticed that by wearing it constantly it may cause some zits.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Packaging is fine. This is an "ok" foundation. It didn't wow me. Average coverage but I didn't like the feel of it; it felt kind of heavy. Mary Kay is expensive for the amount of makeup you actually get.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I alternate between this and Mac Studio fix liquid. Amazing for oily skin and decent price. Highly recommend.

on 5/15/2015 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Among all of the foundations Ive tried, this is the best when it comes to oil control! I love the clean and matte feeling. Buildable coverage. It's just sad that in the Philippines, the shades are limited. After Ivory 1, Beige already.. :( Im in between.
I like the packaging, looks simple, feminine and convenient to bring.

on 4/7/2015 10:01:00 PM

I LOVE my matte wear foundation. It's the first foundation that I've ever had that stays on all day and gives me full, yet light feeling coverage. It doesn't get better than this.