Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

Reviews

3.0
fromMavEB

1 month ago

I haven't had much experience when it comes to brushes and how to use them but this brush is fine to just lay down a base of eyeshadow and to pack on glitter or metallic shadows. Its cheap, doesn't shed, it's not streaky and evenly applies any shadow, just as the description says. I probably wouldn't buy this brush again because there are other options I'd like to try.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Aug/05/2016

My kid absconded with my MAC 217 (I own 2 - but it still pissed me off!) so I got one of these for $2.00 at target - and it is no way like the 217 but it's a great and CHEAP shadow brush.
Soft bristles and so far no shedding.

Nice find - and essential.
And if my kid steals it I can get another easily - and it won't break me.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2409 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

Oct/27/2013

I got this for $1 at Dollarama because I lost my EcoTools one and many YouTubers use this one. I was really happy with it at first. It does the job but it makes my eyelids itch and the bristles fall out. The whol barrel came off which sucks, but I just stick it back on. It is hard to wash and the edge is horribly uneven because the bristles fall out. Will not repurchase.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Aug/24/2013

This brush is awesome, I have used it almost every day for two years and its just as good as when I first got it

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Mar/08/2012

Great quality...especially for a dollar!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

1.0

Jan/19/2012

Normally, I'm an elf junkie. I love just about all their products. This one is a miss. It does the job but not very well. The brush isn't soft, it's actually kind of itchy and it doesn't pack the powder on at all. Not good for blending either. After about a month, the head of the brush fell off completely. I'd go for the elf studio shadow brush instead. It's still …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

1.0
fromjglam

Dec/29/2011

I love elf products but this one completely disopointed me because within two weeks the silver part with the brush on it came of the white shimmery stick part so now that is in the bottom of my trash can being broken and what not!Anyway oh well i guess that is the kind of quality that I get from buying a one dollar super store brush. I guess you get what you pay for. I have now learned my lesson.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Mar/07/2011

I purchased five of these brushes a few months ago during the holiday when they had a 65% off sale from E.L.F online. They almost always have some promotion going on anyways.
I looked all over for reviews on this brush because it looked similar to Mac's 239 brush. I couldn't find a single review about it and even here nothing. I figured I wouldn't be losing much if it …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm