OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I had really high hopes for this oil. I have some good things to say and some bad things as well. First of all, It smells amazing kinda like the smell of butterscotch candy. I followed the directions and put it on my towel dried hair..the product was really thick and kind of greasy. I have color treated & very damaged blonde hair so my hair soaked the product up. It seemed to make my hair really soft until I straightened it, my hair felt kind of stiff and dirty and the serum felt really heavy. I after straightening my hair It wasn't shiny one bit and didn't do what other hair serums do to my hair. The product is okay, I don't think I will buy it again.

on 9/25/2011 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

It smells amazing. Like other reviews, the packaging is a bit of a problem but its worth it cuz the product inside is fantastic. It makes my hair,straight,soft, and shiny. I picked it up for only 4 dollars at Target on sale. Im so happy to have found this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have long, straight hair that has a tiny bit of a natural wave. I used this product for the 1st time this morning, and I used a silver dollar sized amount I towel-dried hair which I definitely thought was too much. After blowdrying and straightening, it felt oily, but soft. It also was completely stick straight. About an hour into my day I noticed it felt a lot less oily and very soft. About 3 hours into my day there was a sudden downpour in FL summer heat and I got pretty wet. Normally my hair + rain + humidty = awful frizzy huge hair. But after my hair naturally dried while I was outside, I brushed it and realized it was super soft and without an ounce of frizz. I am COMPLETELY amazed.

Popular Styling Products