Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has great smoothing properties without being greasy and it has a nice coconut and cocoa butter scent. My hair adores keratin based products and this is a good addition to my hair serum collection. It softens and gives my hair gloss and is wonderful for heat styling. It is moderately heavy so I like to reserve it for days when I don't wear my hair curly. Helps a lot with manageability. I can say that the anti-breakage claims are accurate as I have experienced less hair fall out in the shower. I wish this came with a pump but I can tolerate it.

My absolute favorite hair serum.

Previously, before switching to all Organix products, my thick black hair was a frizzy, coarse, unhealthy mess.

I started smoothing this serum into my hair from mid-shaft to the ends after showering. I've been using this consistently for about two years now and the result is amazingly shiny, healthy, smooth hair. Although it doesn't make my hair perfectly "straight," I quite love how this makes my natural waves look. I get so many compliments on my hair, which used to be unheard of, considering what a mess it used to be. Running my fingers through my hair is an enjoyable experience now and this product really has boosted my confidence.

My only complaint is that I wish this came in a pump container, but this is very minor considering how amazing this serum really is.

I only use a smaller-than-a-dime sized amount and this is enough for my long, thick hair.

I can't seem to find it in stores anymore but this is very inexpensive on Amazon (around $6) and quite worth it.

I Love this serum. I only use it when my hair is flat ironed to keep fly a ways in check. Smells great. A little goes a long way.

on 9/9/2012 7:06:00 AM

I used to be one of those who would much rather prefer tying their hair in a knot to spare themselves from the trouble. This product is literally fantastic. It is very cheap for a serum, so I honestly did not expect much from it. But It has miraculously rescued my fine hair that I have been trying to healthily grow for ages. My ends are now way shinier and healthier after blow-dry and straightening. I feel much more confident about letting my hair down now. Amazing!

on 8/13/2012 12:34:00 PM

I love this serum. I've always been on a hunt for the perfect leave-in product for the ends of my hair that will add shine, strength and moisture and I've finally found it. I use this after I towel dry clean hair or when my hair is dry too. It leaves my ends feeling very silky and shiny. I highly recommend this serum.

on 7/27/2011 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is awesome! I color my hair alot & my hair has been breaking off. I found this at Harmon's Beauty store and decided to try it. It has helped my hair so much, I've noticed a difference the first time using it. My hair is so soft and doesnt break off in the shower as much before. It makes the elasticity of your hair much stronger! You don't have to use a lot. Just a dab in the palm of your hands and work through from roots concentrating on the ends. after that I add a heat protector to hair and blow out. It adds shine softness and makes your hair durable when styling. I love this !!!! I wasn't expecting much because of the price. it really surprised me! Def buy this product!

Popular Styling Products