Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

Price: $

on 6/14/2013 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I like the smell of most of the organix line& this one is no diffrent.smells like summer.. but I never really noticed a diffrence between them and my moms suave she used to make me use as a teen but this was on sale & my daughter has curly spring curls& needs a little defrizzing that her deva curl wasnt totally helping with so i decided to give this a try.it makes both my kids hair shiny& silky wich dont happen often as they inherted my thick hair& their dads kinky thick hair ( im hlf alskan native, my husband&their father is hlf black) my daughter has sumwhat fine, thick springy curls and most african hair products are to heavy & greasy for her but regular curl products dont moistuize enuf.my sons hair has thick, course hair that has lost some of its curl do to us having it shaved off frequently (he luvs his curlies but dont wanna take care of it everyday so he dont go to school with flat spots&poof) he can use the heavier stuff but with 4 people in the house with diffrent hair types its nice to find a product that works for everyone..I can use this in my thick, fine, straight hair& its not to greasy looking&dont weight my hair down( i dont use heat tools)but I can only use this once between shampoos, with my kids I put this on everyday after spritzing it damp so i can comb tangles..put that in, then a little dolop of deva curl arc anGEL& pencil curl to help define the curls better.the gel holds&the oil adds shine&softness.for me it just adds shine&softness but u only need a little at a time working ur way up , this I def something I will keep using this for my family

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I have used this a few times now and can day I have been fairly suprised by this serum. Because it wasn't hugely pricey I didn't have the highest expectations, because my hair is so dry and damaged from straightening I usually find that the more expensive products work the best. However, on this occasion I have found this serum to be suprising! It has made my hair softer, shinier, healthier looking as well as making it better to straighten. Whats even better is that you don't need a lot to see a difference in the condition of the hair, which is why it comes in a neat little bottle. Would definitely consider buying it again if it continues to work well on my hair.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a great leave-in serum for defrizzing and softening my hair. It distributes evenly and doesn't make my hair look greasy or weighed down, just shinier.

on 8/13/2012 12:34:00 PM

I love this serum. I've always been on a hunt for the perfect leave-in product for the ends of my hair that will add shine, strength and moisture and I've finally found it. I use this after I towel dry clean hair or when my hair is dry too. It leaves my ends feeling very silky and shiny. I highly recommend this serum.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have pretty mixed feelings about this serum. On the one hand, I do feel that my hair gets a little stronger after using. Nothing miracle-like, but still noticeable. The serum is somewhat thin, which I actually appreciate. It's easy to distribute through my hair. But it also runs out of the bottle really easily and you end up with too much product. The smell's ok, not my favorite but not unbearable either. A bottle does last forever, though.

I personally just don't see enough of a difference in my hair to repurchase.

on 6/19/2011 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

WOW! I used to use the John Frieda Lite serum, but its been discontinued. I used up the last of my stash and was forced to find a replacement. I was worried, as I have baby fine hair and most serums just weigh my hair down. I read the reviews on this product and checked it out. I'm in love. This is as light as the John Frieda, but smells 100x better! Not greasy (unless you pile it on), controls frizzies in humid, Florida summer weather and gives a mirror-like shine. Easy to wash out, too, doesn't weigh your hair down. What else I love? That my hair feels like silk when I run my hand through it. I have some seriously sexy hair now! My only complaint is the packaging. A pump would be less messy!

Popular Styling Products