OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

Filtered by hair type : Other
OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

2.7

on 9/9/2012 7:06:00 AM

I used to be one of those who would much rather prefer tying their hair in a knot to spare themselves from the trouble. This product is literally fantastic. It is very cheap for a serum, so I honestly did not expect much from it. But It has miraculously rescued my fine hair that I have been trying to healthily grow for ages. My ends are now way shinier and healthier after blow-dry and straightening. I feel much more confident about letting my hair down now. Amazing!

i was really hoping to be in love with this stuff. Oils work very well on my hair, but this one did not. It actually made my hair frizzier than anything. It did speed up drying time. It made my hair kind of dull at first, but then after i straightened my hair i put a little bit more on, and it made it a little more shinier, but not much. My hair honestly looks way better without it. I always get compliments on my hair, and i couldn't wait to wash this stuff out of my hair. and i honestly didn't notice any difference in helping with the breakage. It does smell amazing though, thats pretty much the only thing i liked about this product. It is pretty expensive for such a little bottle, but a little goes a long way with this and it will last you for a while no matter what type of hair you have. The way it's packaged can get kind of messy after a while, but i still think the bottle is cute. it's honestly nothing special, not worth the money. I would not repurchase. there are so many better products than this. Not a fan of Organix products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am sadly disappointed with my high hopes for this product. I have been wanting to try a Moroccan oil for some time and was deciding between this and the blue Argan bottle of this by Organix. I chose this based on the reviews below.

I found the formula to be sticky and heavier than what I used to use (BioSilk) and that it did not improve the condition of my hair or allow for easier styling or improved slip. I bought it the day after I cut my hair from bra-length to above shoulder length, too, so I imagined this would make my hair really great/perfect after removing six inches of length. It is about as heavy as the John Frieda serum you have to apply to wet hair (maybe that is what I should try next) rather than damp. My hair just felt sticky and gross after I applied the pea-size amount, and I had to wash my hands before blowing dry.

I have had a lot better luck with BioSilk (which I can apply on my skin after I use it) --not sticky at all even though it is a cone--and I have had good luck with Garnier's clear Anti-Frizz sleek and shine serum. I didn't care much for John Frieda's just due to heaviness and how it felt on my hair, and that is how I feel about the Organix one too. Sad!

Popular Styling Products