OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

this is an awesome serum! i used to be a daily straightening kind of girl, until i learned the right way for my to style my curls.. anyway i recently had my hair highlighted and layered. the girl used a flat iron on my hair n it looked ok.. a bit frizzy. the next morning i used this product and my straightener (a kqc) and it was fantastic! i didnt want to do anything except play with my hair. soo fast forward a week. i have co washed my hair twice since and this morning i flat ironed and its flipping awesome! its hair days like this that make me want to do it everyday.. long story short, love this product! best serum ive ever used!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I wasn't too keen on buying this but it works fine with relaxed hair. If you like using natural products, this isn't for you. It's not water based. However, I love using this after I finish washing my hair. On occasions, I'll use this before I walk out the door (just a tad) and my hair has so much body from it!

on 1/10/2013 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Ok, a few things. I am not a huge Organix fan to start. I bought 3 products on sale this last time and returned two. But I kept this. The bottle design is kind of crappy, so you just have to be careful with it. Also, I don't straighten or have straight hair. I just know my hair likes the oils in this. So over all, I like this, since I kept it, and I like that the ingredients were overall pretty natural (and silicone). I think this works pretty well, but nothing is a miracle. I do find I like it better than other more drying serums or other oil products. I do love the smell. I tend to use this after dying/bleaching. I may try the coconut one next since it also has good reviews.

on 3/20/2012 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This product is my absolute favorite smell in the world! I find a little goes a very long way, but you have to be careful because the product is quite runny. I bought this for $7 at Ulta, which I think isn't bad because there are a ton of uses in one bottle. I apply it to my ends after towel drying and I think it makes a huge difference when I straighten my hair. I typically have relatively dry hair that is very curly, so it is nice when my ends look healthy after flat ironing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved the name of the product, sounds so exotic as its beautiful smell. However, the product was too much like liquid for its packaging quality, and so there was some excessive wastage.

Firstly, I have waste length hair that everyone comments on how beautiful and smooth it is because i am obsessed with its condition to the point i ALWAYS wear a hat to protect it from the sun.

The product is good at protecting the hair shaft, making it smooth and detangle. However, the oil in the product is hard to remove so I had to shampoo it quite a bit (READ: damaging) to remove it, making my hair dry as you should not scrub the long lengths with a shampoo.

The worst - in summer it make my hair so itchy and I started breaking out in dermatitis and flies LOVE that coconut smell in summer, as the heat starts making smell like vomit after a while. So sad:(

on 6/19/2011 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

WOW! I used to use the John Frieda Lite serum, but its been discontinued. I used up the last of my stash and was forced to find a replacement. I was worried, as I have baby fine hair and most serums just weigh my hair down. I read the reviews on this product and checked it out. I'm in love. This is as light as the John Frieda, but smells 100x better! Not greasy (unless you pile it on), controls frizzies in humid, Florida summer weather and gives a mirror-like shine. Easy to wash out, too, doesn't weigh your hair down. What else I love? That my hair feels like silk when I run my hand through it. I have some seriously sexy hair now! My only complaint is the packaging. A pump would be less messy!

on 5/13/2011 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love love love this stuff. I feel like i'm ALWAYS on the hunt for something to help me get control of my hair that seems to be misbehaving all the time. Just when I thought I was out of luck, enter Organix. I applied the product to towel-dried hair that was still a little damp. I just let my hair airdry for the rest of the day. When I would take my hair out of the bun it was in all day, instead of a curly frizzy mess, it was still wavy, but smoother. It has cut down my styling time literally in HALF. It doesn't get rid of the natural curl I have, but makes it soo much easier to style.

It's cheap, smells AH-mazing!! (like coconut cotton candy!) The packaging is a little awkward, but is a great size if you travel a lot. All in all, it's fantastic for all you curly/wavy haired babes out there!!! :)

on 3/10/2011 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I'm using this along with the shampoo and conditioner. I like this more then the other Argan oils I've tried.

It leaves my hair very soft and smooth, and the fragrance is very, very warm and soft.

I use a little before drying and a little after

Popular Styling Products