Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

4.5

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a great leave-in serum for defrizzing and softening my hair. It distributes evenly and doesn't make my hair look greasy or weighed down, just shinier.

on 7/27/2011 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is awesome! I color my hair alot & my hair has been breaking off. I found this at Harmon's Beauty store and decided to try it. It has helped my hair so much, I've noticed a difference the first time using it. My hair is so soft and doesnt break off in the shower as much before. It makes the elasticity of your hair much stronger! You don't have to use a lot. Just a dab in the palm of your hands and work through from roots concentrating on the ends. after that I add a heat protector to hair and blow out. It adds shine softness and makes your hair durable when styling. I love this !!!! I wasn't expecting much because of the price. it really surprised me! Def buy this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have long, straight hair that has a tiny bit of a natural wave. I used this product for the 1st time this morning, and I used a silver dollar sized amount I towel-dried hair which I definitely thought was too much. After blowdrying and straightening, it felt oily, but soft. It also was completely stick straight. About an hour into my day I noticed it felt a lot less oily and very soft. About 3 hours into my day there was a sudden downpour in FL summer heat and I got pretty wet. Normally my hair + rain + humidty = awful frizzy huge hair. But after my hair naturally dried while I was outside, I brushed it and realized it was super soft and without an ounce of frizz. I am COMPLETELY amazed.

on 3/7/2011 4:15:00 PM

First of all, this product smells a-MAAAAAA-zing. So, so, so good that I have to stop myself from using it too much because I would end up with a greasy mess atop my noggin. This is a silicone & oil serum that is to be applied to wet hair, pre-blowdry. I am not thrilled with the amount of silicones in this, but I have been pretty anti-silicone the last few years as I was trying and trying to deal with my wavy/curly/poofy hair with the Curly Girl method (no cones, no sulfates. But I wanted to try a keratin treatment, so now I am wearing my hair straight. This is not too thick, and doesn't leave my hair sticky. It leaves it soft and smooth. Did I happen to mention the smell? Yeah. That good. I have never tried Moroccan Oil but I am willing to bet this is similar and at a fraction of the cost. I would prefer that it come in a pump because I sometimes end up with too much in my hand with just the pour top. Other than that, it's a winner!

Popular Styling Products