Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

4.4

My absolute favorite hair serum.

Previously, before switching to all Organix products, my thick black hair was a frizzy, coarse, unhealthy mess.

I started smoothing this serum into my hair from mid-shaft to the ends after showering. I've been using this consistently for about two years now and the result is amazingly shiny, healthy, smooth hair. Although it doesn't make my hair perfectly "straight," I quite love how this makes my natural waves look. I get so many compliments on my hair, which used to be unheard of, considering what a mess it used to be. Running my fingers through my hair is an enjoyable experience now and this product really has boosted my confidence.

My only complaint is that I wish this came in a pump container, but this is very minor considering how amazing this serum really is.

I only use a smaller-than-a-dime sized amount and this is enough for my long, thick hair.

I can't seem to find it in stores anymore but this is very inexpensive on Amazon (around $6) and quite worth it.

I Love this serum. I only use it when my hair is flat ironed to keep fly a ways in check. Smells great. A little goes a long way.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am SO HAPPY with this serum! I saw an obvious change after the first use! I got this and the hydrating macadamia oil intensive moisture mask as part of a BOGO free at Walgreens last week. I only wash my hair up to 2x a week, so I don't get a lot of chances to review hair products. This just had such an impact I had to share right away. I have a ton of products for my hair, most are the repairing type, not for styling. I have naturally wavy hair, made more wavy with the new-ish L'oreal sea salt spray in the purple bottle. But with winter coming, I knew I wasn't being good to my hair, so when I saw I'd only have to pay $7 for 2 Organix products, I picked those products in the end. They only had 3 or 4 of the "lines" from Organix though so be aware of that. Anyways, I used a Dove shampoo, the macadamia mask as a conditioner, my usual after-shower products, and this serum. I showered at night, let my hair air dry as I always do, didn't really do anything but parted my hair. I went out. When I got back home I noticed my bangs looked as if they were straightened! It was really interesting! Today I see my hair is almost completely frizzless (I've been touching my hair a lot so that's prolly why there's any at all), it's not poofy at the bottom like it usually is, and for the most part the upper half of my hair is straight then the bottom half has loose S-shaped waves with wispy ends. I can't believe how well it straightened my hair with no heat. Also my hair is shiny, healthy-looking for once (I have ombre hair, poor bleached ends), I can't get over it! ^_^

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

i LOVE this product!! it smells great and leaves my hair absolutely amazing!! first of all it makes my hair shiny. second, it makes it totally soft!! i follow the directions at the back and let it air dry while i walk to school. when i get there my hair has little to no frizz. the serum is like a detangler because my hair gets really tangled and this serum does an absolute amazing job at detangling!! i use the matching shampoo and conditioner and my hair looks and feels healthy, less frizzy, bouncy, and amazing!! this product really does make my hair straighter!! i love it!! after not using the line for about 5 months, my hair was a disaster!!! it was very hard to comb through, my hair is really dull, lifeless, damaged,frizzy, and just plain awful!! im going to wait until its on sale and repurchase the serum, shampoo, and conditioner, and if i have enough money maybe the shimmering oil

on 6/14/2013 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I like the smell of most of the organix line& this one is no diffrent.smells like summer.. but I never really noticed a diffrence between them and my moms suave she used to make me use as a teen but this was on sale & my daughter has curly spring curls& needs a little defrizzing that her deva curl wasnt totally helping with so i decided to give this a try.it makes both my kids hair shiny& silky wich dont happen often as they inherted my thick hair& their dads kinky thick hair ( im hlf alskan native, my husband&their father is hlf black) my daughter has sumwhat fine, thick springy curls and most african hair products are to heavy & greasy for her but regular curl products dont moistuize enuf.my sons hair has thick, course hair that has lost some of its curl do to us having it shaved off frequently (he luvs his curlies but dont wanna take care of it everyday so he dont go to school with flat spots&poof) he can use the heavier stuff but with 4 people in the house with diffrent hair types its nice to find a product that works for everyone..I can use this in my thick, fine, straight hair& its not to greasy looking&dont weight my hair down( i dont use heat tools)but I can only use this once between shampoos, with my kids I put this on everyday after spritzing it damp so i can comb tangles..put that in, then a little dolop of deva curl arc anGEL& pencil curl to help define the curls better.the gel holds&the oil adds shine&softness.for me it just adds shine&softness but u only need a little at a time working ur way up , this I def something I will keep using this for my family

It's decent, not the best. I use it when I travel because the bottle is small. I don't love it, but it's better than nothing.

on 9/9/2012 7:06:00 AM

I used to be one of those who would much rather prefer tying their hair in a knot to spare themselves from the trouble. This product is literally fantastic. It is very cheap for a serum, so I honestly did not expect much from it. But It has miraculously rescued my fine hair that I have been trying to healthily grow for ages. My ends are now way shinier and healthier after blow-dry and straightening. I feel much more confident about letting my hair down now. Amazing!

on 8/13/2012 12:34:00 PM

I love this serum. I've always been on a hunt for the perfect leave-in product for the ends of my hair that will add shine, strength and moisture and I've finally found it. I use this after I towel dry clean hair or when my hair is dry too. It leaves my ends feeling very silky and shiny. I highly recommend this serum.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have pretty mixed feelings about this serum. On the one hand, I do feel that my hair gets a little stronger after using. Nothing miracle-like, but still noticeable. The serum is somewhat thin, which I actually appreciate. It's easy to distribute through my hair. But it also runs out of the bottle really easily and you end up with too much product. The smell's ok, not my favorite but not unbearable either. A bottle does last forever, though.

I personally just don't see enough of a difference in my hair to repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is the BEST thing that ever happened to my hair. First of all, I have a tumultuous relationship with my hair. We've been through a lot, and lately I've been on the hunt to find a great product that will give my thick, wavy and naturally dry hair a serious makeover. Organix products have always piqued my interest for some reason, probably because of their beautiful scents and the yummy sounding names. I saw this Brazilian Keratin Serum on the shelf at CVS and gave it a whiff. So. good. It's a very warm and intoxicating scent, kind of like fresh coffee and cocoa beans, but that's probably because of the cocoa butter in the ingredients. There's also coconut oil, keratin, avocado oil and alot of cones in the list.

This serum is different than others I've tried. It doesn't make my hair feel greasy or coated in oils, it's actually pretty light. I worked a good amount into my damp towel dried hair and then after it dried, I rubbed a small amount all over my head, concentrating on the ends. My hair is now sleek, plush, healthy, lustrous and frizz-free. It's summer. It's hot. It's humid. That's a recipe for disaster for my hair. I get very frizzy waves, but this even made it STRAIGHT. It also aids in protecting the hair from breakage which is excellent since I'm trying to grow my hair really long. This has definitely become an HG product for me. I will repurchase and repurchase and repurchase!

*The only negative thing I have to say is that too much of the product can squirt out of the tube sometimes, and something with a pump or different packaging would be less messy. Other than that, total perfection! Loving my hair right now!

Popular Styling Products