OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is amazing stuff. I was previously using the Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating oil, but it seemed to be a bit... heavy. Then I tried this Brazilian Keratin Therapy anti breakage serum, and wow, what a difference.

It is much lighter in weight than the Penetrating Oil. I thought that a heavier weight serum would be better, but it turns out that the lighter weight anti breakage serum is even better for my medium-coarse sometimes dry hair.

It does have a slightly coconut or tropical scent, but I only notice it when I first put it on my hair. I use it after I've wrapped my hair up in a towel to dry a bit, and then apply this product right before I blow dry. I smooth it down on my ends and the longer parts of my hair, and then when I flip my hair up, I use what's left on my palms to smooth down the fly aways at the crown of my head. I've been really happy with it.

The only drawkback so far is that this comes in an opaque container, so I can't see exactly how much product is left. I can kind of use the weight of the container to estimate how much I have left, but I'd really prefer a clear container so as to better guess when I need to repurchase.

on 4/10/2014 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I really like this serum. It smooths my hair beautifully and it smells divine! It's not too heavy and it makes my hair super soft.

The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging. I really hate the opening lid because its prone to leakage. It also can pop open too easily, so not that great for travelling. I wish it had it a screw top or a pump with another lid, like most serums.

on 9/25/2011 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

It smells amazing. Like other reviews, the packaging is a bit of a problem but its worth it cuz the product inside is fantastic. It makes my hair,straight,soft, and shiny. I picked it up for only 4 dollars at Target on sale. Im so happy to have found this!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

So I couldn't resist, i HAD to go out & get this today. My inner product junkie has been out of control lately :P
But this stuff, wow, it did not disappoint at all. My hair really doesn't have breakage problems, nor have I ever really seen a split end. It's just dry & since this product has great ingredients, i just thought i'd give it a try. Avocado oil is reallllly great for my kind of hair [fine, wavy]. It actually did smooth my hair a bit as well, & though it air dries frizzy & poofy if I don't at least scrunch, it tamed it somewhat. It was better than what I had hoped for. It actually preforms better than my Macadamia Nut Oil that I purchased, which has that & argan oil in it. My hair apparently likes this better :)

Though, it's kind of hard to get the product out without making somewhat of a mess. I tipped it slightly to get some out & it runs down the side from the opening. Messy, but I'll deal with it. Not a huge issue. The little package is cute though. I like it. This will definitely be a staple in my hair care routine if it keeps up the impressive work! :)

Popular Styling Products